online yet?

killjoy360

Kill Joy!
May 9, 2007
California
does anybody have info if the wii is ever going to have online or something like that. online would be awesome. oh and i want to know when you purchase the wii console, does it come with game already or do you have to buy one. please respond as soon.

killjoy

p.s. what is with the console cooler for the wii what good does it do for, is it worth it or are you able to purchase wii without it

thanks again

Last edited:
oh please. its called google young grasshopper.

and for online info search wii chat for wii online

nothing beats Wii.

As for online, no it isn't out yet, but it is coming soon. Europe is geting Mario Strikers: Charged soon and it will have online, and Pokemon Battle Revolution will have online in US and it is coming out in late June.

But I could care less about online. I'll take a good Mario game over any online game.

I got a SNES, Mario Paint, and Super Mario All-Stars. I'll take that over online.

Nfanboy said:
As for online, no it isn't out yet, but it is coming soon.

I think it may be fairer to say: The Wii is online, but no games use it's capabilities yet.

I suppose to some that means the same as "not online".

Stuzz78 said:
I think it may be fairer to say: The Wii is online, but no games use it's capabilities yet.

I suppose to some that means the same as "not online".

:D smart man!

I've never played online games, so I am very interested for when online gaming becomes an option for wii owners. I really was hoping for Mario party 8 to be online since I love those games. I guess Mario Party 9 will be playable online.

Except Mario Strikers Charged, which will be online in EU at 25th of May

killjoy360 said:
does anybody have info if the wii is ever going to have online or something like that. online would be awesome. oh and i want to know when you purchase the wii console, does it come with game already or do you have to buy one. please respond as soon.

killjoy

p.s. what is with the console cooler for the wii what good does it do for, is it worth it or are you able to purchase wii without it

thanks again

You very confused...very...

you most definatley dont need a cooler...the wii never heats up at all. its just for effect.

Online play will come to Europe on May 25th with mario strikers charged. And to the rest of the world around June.

The wii is definatley worth buying, good luck.

Back