Order of The 'Karp

zach1325

Desciple of The 'Karp
Oct 24, 2012
Kanto,Lavender Town
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hello, and welcome, Potential member of our order of The worshipers of The All Mghty and All Powerful 'Karp. Join us, and true power shall be yours, We are small now, but know this, We Will Rise! We will splash above the Highest of mountains to achieve our goal of spreading the word of our Lord and Savior, The 'Karp to all of the world, One user at a time.

Oh, Tragon, Poor, Poor Tragon, Do you not see Arceus's Hand Swaying your actions against the true power, the power of the 'karp, you never were the brightest, but your better than this, Don't let the hand of evil sow its seeds in your heart, come to your senses, join us, Tragon, We have cookies, But more importantly, we have the power you desire, Its all here, just one apology away...

... True power? The 'Karp cares nothing of power, only benevolence. And as a result, knowledge and truth.

Last edited:
Ah, just another of the 'Karps many blessings, For power can also sprout the seeds of peace, and of true enlightenment in the hearts of his faithful folowers, Join us, Tragon, Join us.
0join us.png

I do believe we have a new recruit, I now grant you the title of convert, should you choose to accept it. It is a title to be worn with honor.

Hmm... Is that... Defiance...That i smell, or is it the chamber pots that you'll be cleaning as punishment.

The order is now in session, I repeat the order is now in session, Does anyone have any questions for us about the Great and All Mighty 'Karp, whom some of you have just recently been introduced?

Back