Pacific brawlers add me!

i have added every body here and my ssbb code is (1504-5388-6351) and my nickname is (Jake)

Last edited:
What up to all west coast players! Greetings from the Bay Area. I'm on most of the day so hit me up. PM me with your FC so i can add u back. My info is on my sig.

greetings all! feel free to add me, FC is in my sig. PM me with your FC so I can add you back.

Add us...Ready to Brawl. PM us or reply here if you've added us with your codes if they aren't displayed already. Vic & Mel

PS - Mostly Vic is the one up late at night so you'll be brawling with him mostly if you're a night owl. I'm up during the day. :D

OK so after spending 45 mins copying this codes down im off to add them on my console...

im adding the following people, and if you dont read this i will try and send a pm to these people as well
ss2miraitrunks21, nimoi, XjeffreyX, autumnwind, gort, globalwar, phillipeno, popcornman, getvizy, coacoa, vic and mel.

my info will be in my sig in a few mins need to update it :p

ALSO if your up for a brawl im me on aim at "Vkomio"

i just added you komio

im faded as hell right now and i just wanna play sumone

so add me up

3909-7219-4799

nickname: WEED!

Feel free to add me guys, and girl.
Codes in the sig, make sure to PM me if you do :)

please feel free to add me in…

0559-6512-4073
RH7

pm back so i can add you in too… anyone from the 808?

Los angeles, CA here...

Already added and PMed some of you, some still waiting for registration...

if I haven't added u yet or vice versa, hit me up and lets play!

add me please! i'm lonely

hey, so i just got hooked on this game. i'm in the bay area, ca

my friend code is 2793-0265-3064. pings!!!! thanks. can't wait to play against everyone.

Back