papermario

pebbles28

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2007
hi there is anyone having a problem with super paper mario freezing on chapter2 merlee's mansion. bought game 3 days ago thought was faulty disc got replacement but doing the same. when freezing makes my wii buzz and not respond to anything. any one got any tips

Hi!

I got mine earlier today and I'm also suffering from this glitch. It's a problem with only the PAL version of the game as far as i'm aware...

Although I managed to get past this part by just not talking to Mimi and just finding the required key myself. Good luck...

glad it wasn't just me :sick: I did this twice, first time I thought it was just my Wii burning up. But after it happened a second time I came to my senses and just didn't talk to that fool.

as guy above says, just don't talk to her.

as remember

flip
flip
flip

I had this problem. First I thought it was the Wii playing up, but when it happened again I realised it was a glitch. Thankfully you don't have to talk to her, or I'd have been very angry.

Well done Nintendo, you make us wait five months longer than NTSC territories, and you still screw it up. :mad:

Yes I also have this problem - I even went to the trouble of getting the game exchanged in Gamestation and it still did it.
I know of other people who have got past this point though so it can't be all of the games?
Aside from not talking to her, there is this
http://www.consolesearch.com/item/WII_14782/super_paper_mario_pal_glitch_found.html

Basically it says change the language settings before you restart your savegame then quit and change them back after you've got past it - but if you don't need to speak to her, seems like a lot of hassle for nothing!
This has really irritated me.

Yeah I tried changing the language to German at first but that didn't work for me for some reason.

But I agree, this was the first time in my life I was wound up with Nintendo. Like Napalmbrain said, we wait all this time for the game to be released in Europe, and they can't even get it totally right. Surely if it was tested thoroughly the problem should have been identified.

i don't even know why it takes them five months to get it to europe/australia there are only small differences between the english language in america and a few differences in the gameplay etc. and it takes them 5 months?!?!?:wtf: give me a break! nintendo still contine to dissapoint me.:mad5:

Back