[28] F.L.U.D.D
[33] Yoshi
[30] Toad
[29] Starman
[25] Luigi
[27] Goomba
[10] Dr. Mario

lol...

I Was In The Games Section Yesterday... Apparently...

Lol At Wiizero

Spandex doesnt add to the team, its an item used to expand the room when there is too much ppl in the group (10- 12 ppl) so since theres only supposed to be 4 ppl on the team, youre only going to get a room made of spandex killing 4 ppl leaving you with zoobooks and 0 people.

Random conversation with mah friend

x3 MiSzAzNGiRLx (4:51:53 PM): Gloria got in an accident? idk.. but i saw the car... its not that bad.. her bf said "we got distracted and..."

Oh yeahh.. convo between my cousin.. :C my sis got ina car accident..
and my friend got arrested, my OTHER friend got exspelled. krzyy day today.

Last edited:
The New Zealand curriculum may be one of the most important documents for educating our current and future society on becoming a sustainable and environmentally friendly population. The New Zealand curriculum determines the direction of learning for school students and prepares them for further studies, work and lifelong learning.

The New Zealand curriculum outlines principles that it believes are important to all students. The principles include excellence, learning to learn, cultural heritage, equity, connections and coherence. Connections states that ‘All students experience a curriculum that makes connections with their lives and engages the support of their
families and communities.’ (NZC, 2006. Page 9). Should this not include connections to the environment as a whole and not just the families and communities that the student identifies with? Allowing students to understand their connections to their environment as a whole would put them in a better position to understand and take account for the environmental effects caused either directly of indirectly by them.

The New Zealand curriculum also outlines eight values that it encourages students to value. These include excellence; innovation, enquiry, curiosity, diversity; respect; equity; communication and participation; care for the environment; and integrity. Respect outlines that all students should value respect ‘for themselves, for others, and for human
Rights’. (NZC, 2006. Page 10). This should also include respect for the environment, ecosystems and all life that lives within them. Care for the environment includes the planet and the ecosystems within it. The other seven values should have instead been developed in respect to caring for the environment as the environment cannot be separated from everyday life and therefore should always be valued through anything we do.

lol well i guess the last thing i copyed was the start of my review for the New Zealand Curriculum, Interesting stuff!!!! :yesnod: :drool:

That's it I paste and I get nothing goddamn I need to copy more things

dre11de3.png

Posting this on SOTW thingy :]

22/04/2007
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition (Nintendo Wii)
Deliver to: Credit\debit Card Billing Address (****My address, not telling you ;)**** )
£29.99
Packing

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/24163-you-know-what-i-hate.html

Back