Peach letter glitch?

I found it more useful after I saved her from Bowser! Especially once you get to the tricky stars. 20 one ups for Luigi is a little over the top I think.

Just checked and it's not based on starbites. I think the letters appear after so many mins hours of game play.

Happened to me too...even oder....I started playing the game as luigi just to see if it was actually harder...i get a letter from Peach with 20 1-ups....:wtf:

Emme said:
Just checked and it's not based on starbites. I think the letters appear after so many mins hours of game play.
what ever it is i noticed that after you beat bowzer you get the letter a lot more commonly and when i play as luigi its still adressed to mario and you get 20-1ups

is it based on lives lost or lives remaining maybe? or that combined with minutes passed. like if you lose 10 lives in 30 minutes, you obviously need all the help u can get. idk, just throwing it out there

Definatly not lives lost.
I stupidly switched off with 1 star left to get. Luigis purple coins.
OMG it took ages to do and I was actually begging and scrounging for lives. I finaly did it at 5 am yesterday after about 90 failed attempts. I wanted to cry when I'd done it.

it only happens to me if i complete a level in the first 2 domes, after that it's just like "your on your own"

Dkw0101 said:
it only happens to me if i complete a level in the first 2 domes, after that it's just like "your on your own"

What is it about this game and it's just beautiful way of kicking you when you're down. :crazy:

Marioman said:
Happened to me too...even oder....I started playing the game as luigi just to see if it was actually harder...i get a letter from Peach with 20 1-ups....:wtf:

Then give the mushrooms to the Toad Bridge... Toaddette gets upset everytime you accept the 1-Ups (Actually she sounds like... You damn greedy fat/scared-all-time guy. Even kidnapped Peach is so nice... you suck cuz you keep the mushrooms)

Trulen said:
Hi. Every time I start up Galaxy here, the mail toad says, "LOL. PEACH SENT YOU A LETTER."

It'll read the letter. Same one as before. The whole "i r kidnap. but i no u gan 2 resku me."

And I get 5 1-up mushrooms.

It does this every single time I start the game.

So essentially, I start the game with 9 lives

Is this supposed to happen, yo?
Yeah, the same thing always happens to me too.

Trulen said:
Blast it woman, what more do you want?! D:
I know what she wants.she thinks mario will get so jealous after the twenty millionth time you save her you might actually do something with her. besides holding hands.
A kiss, hah you though sex

Back