Pelican G3 Gamecube Wireless Controller?

sh0ebox

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
Hey...

Has anyone here had experience with the Pelican G3 Wireless Gamecube Controller and their Wii?

I went to Wal-Mart today and saw that their only option for wireless Gamecube controllers (actually any gamecube controllers) were this particular controller. I went ahead and grabbed one, but haven't opened it yet in fear that it might suck.

Does anyone have this controller or has anyone here used it before and can shed some light on how well it works (or doesn't work)? I can't seem to find too much information about it on the web. TIA

sorry man, i was actually thinking about getting some wirless controlers too, but i wasnt sure.

dont buy the one from gamestop, it feels cheap and it uses AAA batteries

i have a wired pelican for my xbox, and i think i killed a button or 2 on it. i think it was the white and black because of GTA:SA

i cant even find a wireless wavebird anywhere.

i actually have 2 of em, both broken. they last for maybe a year and a half but they WILL screw you over eventually. but they nice up until then

haha thanks for the info. well i suppose it will have to hold me over until i can find a wavebird because this is proving to be quite hard

i opened it up last night and played around with it... it feels pretty nice so far.. but we'll have to see how long it can hold up for. i hate buying third party video-game accessories >_< hahaha

Back