Pit of 100 Trials

islandvic

Smash Bros Enthusiast
Nov 27, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
3821-8336-1159-5327
So anyone find this yet? I made it through 10 floors then quit cause I need to get some sleep. I wonder what is on the 100th floor this time around:tard:

yup, found it too, idk what is in the last room but it really is pretty easy if you have the right items, i got to around room 20 or so and quit

Cool! I didn't know there is a Pit of 100 Trials. The one in Paper Mario for GC was fun. I got to the 50th level but then I got what I needed and plus I was tired. I could've gone further.

Nfanboy said:
Cool! I didn't know there is a Pit of 100 Trials. The one in Paper Mario for GC was fun. I got to the 50th level but then I got what I needed and plus I was tired. I could've gone further.

I just got to floor 50 but had to quit for the night.
FYI there's a guy after the door in each tenth floor that will sell you items. IE. Life Shrooms.

finish the hole chapter 2 and find the 3 heart pillar in flipside....its close to this area...i wont tell you exactly it would be to easy....but if you find the 3 pillar you are pretty close to it...so dig and search a little...(you gone need your pixls help of course!!!

Uggg...I just finished the Pit in Flipside. I feel like my eyes are about to explode.

I BARELY made it. I finished it with 11 HP and no items.

Anyway, for those curious as to what you get, click on the button below:

A new Pixl that allows you to...RUN! Yes, you can now run. You hold down the button like you're running in Super Mario Bros.

I will say this is a great way to get experience and coins.

i cleared the flipside and flopside ones. yes, i know, on spring break, i have absolutely no life whatsoever.

EDIT: i also cleared the Sammer Guy Tourney after i beat the game and could go back.

Jesus! There is another one in Flopside? I didn't think of that:sad:

For anyone who has beat the pit, how long did it take?

I wasn't really paying attention...but it doesn't take as long as you'd think...an hour maybe? 45 minutes?

Flipside is definitely worth it as you get the Pixl that allows you to run. Flopside gives you some rare cards if you're into that.

Back