Pitfall Wii Help

OK Thanx For helping out about my last problem but now I have another... OK so I Got back and Everything And Now I am At this spot With Crocodiles and Temple's I'm Not Sure What It's Called But I'm Not Sure What to Do Again PLZ Help!!!

OK Thanx For helping out about my last problem but now I have another... OK so I Got back and Everything And Now I am At this spot With Crocodiles and Temple's I'm Not Sure What It's Called But I'm Not Sure What to Do Again PLZ Help!!!

That's a little too vague to be able to help you out because there are a couple of possible levels that answer that description. Bring up the "MAP" feature on the game menu and it will tell you where you are. Post the level name here and we can tell you what you need to do. I'm guessing you're at the Mama-Oullo Tower, but you could also be at the Flooded Courtyard.

I am at mama... Whatever You said And I have no Idea Where to go... PLZ HELP
Mama-Oullo Tower. That's an important level because in many ways it is the hub of the game (you pass through there several times en route to various places).

When you entered the level through the tunnel from the Battered Bridge, the game should have shown you a lever. You need to locate that lever and then throw it (you learned how to throw levers the first time you went through the Altar of Huitaca). I don't want to post a total walk-through because that's too much of a spoiler, but here's how to get to the lever. Once you've thrown the lever, watch the animation that comes up, as it will show you where to go to get to the exit to the next level.

Anyway: Swim across the water to the slanted rock in front of you. Climb up that. Jump to the back of the crocodile and then jump again to the big structure in the middle. Go across to the far side and jump to the slanted ramp. Locate the vine hanging over the water. Wait for the crocodile to swim by, then jump on its back and immediately jump to the vine. (If you miss, swim back to the ramp.) Rotate to your right, then jump to the next vine, then swing and jump to the ledge up above and slightly to your right. (You can also jump to the rocks below and then climb up, but I see little point in this.) Use the Healing Spring and fill your Canteen if needed. Then go around the mudhole and go up the long curved stairway to your left. Continue around to your left and look for the bridge that goes across to the tower. Cross that bridge and go through the passageway to the lever. Throw the lever and watch the animation showing you where to go next.

BTW, there is an Idol on this level that you get to by jumping up on the pillars on the far side after you've thrown the lever, then swinging across four vines.

How do I get the raft on pitfall big adventure?

It will be given to you by Leech. I'm guessing, based on your question, that you just started playing and you swam under the waterfall in Jungle Canyon and then walked down the tunnel to the electrified water at the Underground Dam. You need to go back to Jungle Canyon and find a different way out. You won't get the Raft until much later in the game.

As a general rule, when the game says things like "Raft needed" or "TNT needed" or whatever, it means you'll be coming back to that point later after obtaining the item in question and that you need to explore around to find another way out.

The hint for Jungle Canyon is that you can run across the backs of crocodiles.

Twin Outposts - where do I find and free the explorer? My notes say there is one here but I can't enter either of the huts which is where I am guessing the explorer is.

Twin Outposts - where do I find and free the explorer? My notes say there is one here but I can't enter either of the huts which is where I am guessing the explorer is.

He's in the hut on the right side of the Burning Outpost (right side as you come up the ladder from the underwater passage). You need TNT to get him. While you can jump up there and bash the door open without it, you won't be able to rescue him without TNT because those Natives lobbing bombs at you will kill you unless you can use TNT to kill them before going up to the hut.

He's in the hut on the right side of the Burning Outpost (right side as you come up the ladder from the underwater passage). You need TNT to get him. While you can jump up there and bash the door open without it, you won't be able to rescue him without TNT because those Natives lobbing bombs at you will kill you unless you can use TNT to kill them before going up to the hut.

That's exactly what I thought. However, I killed the natives with TNT and tried to jump up and bash the door open and tried to use TNT to blow open the door but can't get the door to open. Weird. Any ideas?

That's exactly what I thought. However, I killed the natives with TNT and tried to jump up and bash the door open and tried to use TNT to blow open the door but can't get the door to open. Weird. Any ideas?

I've done both ways: Rising Strike up to the platform and then kick in the door, or blow up the door with TNT and then Rising Strike up there to go inside. Don't know of any other way to do it.

Help!!!

Can anyone help me get out of the flooded courtyard??? I am in chapt 15 trying to go

Flooded Courtyard > Jungle Trail > Mama-Oullo Tower

I cannot, for the life of me, get out of the Flooded Courtyard...What am I missing?

Back