Not open for further replies.

Wii-licious

Wii360 FTW !!!!!
Jan 10, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
Written by Ray Detwiler Wednesday, 10 January 2007

All I have to say is it is amazing what people are coming up with now adays. After the jump we have a video of some guys who got the Wii to function through their GBA's screen. To bad they didn't publish how they did it. As a side note, they cut most of the loading times out so the video jumps around alot. Read more to watch it.

source: http://www.wii-volution.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDIE-WjTBZ0

PROBABLY FAKE...JUST THE WII IMAGE TRANSFERT ON A GBA BUT FUNNY....

Last edited:
could you imagine the sensitivity :ee5k: that would be crazy!!! and it looks as if the GBA has some thing on it's base so if it is real it is obviously been ripped apart and rewired. i think that some of the comments about the video are funnier

Last edited:
I would agree with one of the posters on YouTube. they are probably playing a pre-recorded video back on a flashcard on the GBA. One point that it noted on the YouTube comments is that it changes from Wii Sports to Zelda very fast, don't you need to switch disks?

You guys should probably read the rest of the comments:
It's not "fake" at all. You used to be able to buy GBA AV adaptors, so you could use screen of the GBA to display the image from any AV device like a DVD player or games console.

i am really special cause theres only one of me! welcome to my happy world now get yer sh-- and leave hahahaha! im so happy i can barely breath!look at my smile :D im so d--- happy that people are jealous of me! oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh this is my handle, and this is my spout, but if you tip me over then mommas gonna knock you out! :mad2: :mad5: :devil: ha ha ha!!!!! i cant do this man im not happy....im really special cause theres only one of me! come on all you mothers, im happy its hardcore, happy as a cuecumbre a 20$ hoa-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back