Please come, I have a question

ToxicLove

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Texas
Wii Online Code
7892-0261-7656-4800
How do you make your mii's travel to other consoles in a parade?
Also, how do you have others come to yours?
I can't figure it out. A little help please?

ToxicLove said:
How do you make your mii's travel to other consoles in a parade?
Also, how do you have others come to yours?
I can't figure it out. A little help please?

You can save the Mii into your remote (believe it or not) then take your remote to another console and move it to the console

You have to put your miis on "mingle" after you finish creating them. And post your friend code here to get other miis to swap back and forth.

Edit: You can use the method highroller used when you go over to a friends house, but if you want to send them over the internet, you'll have to post your friend code.

Oh, and welcome to wiichat toxiclove!

thanks! it helped a bunch!
But wait.
Somebody said random people can go to yours without you knowing it and without them being there.
is that true?

Yes, that's on "miiparade". Also, people that have your friend code can send you miis as well.

okay well then wait... if I am on mii parade then how do I make my mii travel?oohhhh also (kinda random)
wanna be wii friends??? ^.^

After your finished making the mii, on the page where you give it it's name, there is a mingle option and you want to click "mingle".

And my friend code is: 8852 1952 9704 6115

I did, so exactly how do I transfer my mii to other parades though?

Really? it says on your "wii online code" thing on your profile that its 8853 and not 8852

ToxicLove said:
I did, so exactly how do I transfer my mii to other parades though?

Really? it says on your "wii online code" thing on your profile that its 8853 and not 8852

Hold on, I'm gonna see which ones wrong...

And your mii will automatically go to other wiis if it's on mingle. But, it might take awhile. So, you might want to send it directly there from the miiplaza and send it to a friend.

EDIT: It's 3. Not 2. I had just forgotten that my friend code was on the side there and quickly booted up the wii and misprinted.

Oh okay.

my wii online code is: 7892-0261-7656-4800
and my mii nickname is: ToxicLove

okay well it says you didn't register me or something.
how do i change that?
like i registered you and everything
but i can't send you messages or anything
why?

For some reason it takes forever. Well, not necessarily forever, but it could be 20 min to 2 hours. But, eventually it'll work.

it worked!

yay!

so now your a friend of mii!!!

(i made my own corny joke and it sucks, lol)

Back