Pokemon Battle Revolution Count Down! [USA]

XtremeKilling

Got Wii? [1-21-07]
Jan 27, 2007
www.Wii-Own.com
Wii Online Code
3736-0858-9817-8462
It all comes down to this. After waiting for almost a year (like most of us did) it finally comes! In about 3 Days Pokemon Battle Revolution Comes out!!! Wii's Very first ONLINE game! Hot! :mad5: So get buying on Monday! It has been confirmed it comes out June 25th 2007! Woohoo!!!

So I said what I needed to say! Whos gona buy it besides me? You know you like pokemon!:yikes:
Wiichat get ready to make a new subforums!

DAYS LEFT: 0! RELEASED TODAY!!!

Days of Fun after RELEASE: 9999999999999+1-1+9

Last edited:
wow, there have been a lot of countdown threads lately, not that thats a bad thing, theyre enjoyable for the most part.

im not getting pokemon... im waiting the extra month and five days for strikers to come out for my online play.

Last edited:
YES YES I CANT WAIT FOR A GAME THAT ISNT EVEN BETTER THAN THE PAST POKEMON COLESEUM GAMES......WHOOOHOOOOOOOOO:wtf:

Wooooooooooooooooooooo............................................ zzz....zz......z.....zzz
Another Pokemon game....
Yet this one is like Coliseum and that game ROCKED!

XwiimasturX said:
wow, there have been a lot of countdown threads lately, not that thats a bad thing, theyre enjoyable for the most part.

im not getting pokemon... im waiting the extra month and five days for strikers to come out for my online play.

Me too. I don't understand Pokemon at all. When I watch the videos of gameplay for Japanese version of PBR online play it looks like creature one fights creature two then player two must change to a different creature that is not damaged. player one must wait for this change. The creatures make no attempt to evade the attack while a girl in a summer hat throws a ball around. I just don't understand. Maybe a rental will be different and i will see what the fuss is about.

The Fifth said:
Me too. I don't understand Pokemon at all. When I watch the videos of gameplay for Japanese version of PBR online play it looks like creature one fights creature two then player two must change to a different creature that is not damaged. player one must wait for this change. The creatures make no attempt to evade the attack while a girl in a summer hat throws a ball around. I just don't understand. Maybe a rental will be different and i will see what the fuss is about.

Maybe your gay? Why post if you don't care?

and...Why would u watch videos of gameplay for JAPANESE versions? That is retarded...NO **** YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND! its freakin japanese! gosh.. no offense but are YOU a RETARD?

XtremeKilling said:

and...Why would u watch videos of gameplay for JAPANESE versions? That is retarded...NO **** YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND! its freakin japanese! gosh.. no offense but are YOU a RETARD?

Come on settle down everyones entitled to their own opinion. As for PBR, I may rent it first to see if I'll get it.

Last edited:
XtremeKilling said:

NO I AM NOT GAY!! or Retarded :mad5: What other gameplay videos are there for this title other than the Japanese ones. They are the only ones who have it. And I am not talking about understanding the Text on the screen No **** it's japanese. I am not understanding the point of the game or what makes it fun. The videos make it look very dull. Have you not watched them? Do you know what it will play like?

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/818/818481/vids_1.html

Maybe You are right I'll stick to posting on threads about games I care about. :crazy: :ciappa:

meh

another Pokemon game, I never played the arena type games and I probably won't get this one but you people are really looking forward.

maybe i will pick up a second hand old pokegame.

Well, I hope you all enjoy

im geetting thats right in your face im getting in ur face___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back