Pokemon Puzzle League

Are you talking about the traditional series or Puzzle League? Because the traditional sense is more related to the manga to be more exact...

As far as Puzzle League goes, even if it's heavily based on the anime, it hardly corresponds with the gameplay itself. Other than you have to play against x players annoying Pokemon's cries.
The "traditional" is based on nothing but itself. The manga and anime came afterwards.

Whoops. Thinking about Ash being based more on the the manga's main character. Don't know why I mixed it up <.<

But even so, the plot line in Puzzle hardly matters whether it would've been related to the anime or not.

Wuddle has a point, even if it was anime based, the gameplay didn't revolve around it; it was still Panel De Pon giftwrapped with pokemon.

... And trust me, I hate the anime aspect of the game. The annoying "I'm going to win!" every time you get rid of garbadge blocks, the thousands of pokemon cries every minute... bleh.

BUT! I still love the game.

i never liked the Puzzle League game(s) so i completly ignored this game. nowadays, i still don't like the game style so i'm not going to waste points buying it on VC

Eh... Games like Puzzle League are a hit or miss game genre, either you love it or hate it. I personally love this style of game; even though I normally hate puzzle games.

I think you guys are missing the one thing that brings this game down due to it being based off of the anime. And that is... you have to listen to the annoying voice-overs of a 4-kids dub crew. :lol:

That's what I was complaining about Bodine, lol. I could certainly do without all the annoying voice overs... they're only a distraction anyways.

Speaking of Exellent puzzlegames, the DSi comes with a few DSi store points to purchase games with...
And thus, Art Style: Aquia is essentaly the DSi pack in game, as it is by far, the best DUH download this game on thwe list.

And let me just say, Simple, Elegent, Complex, Good Design....WOW..just wow.
While it is no tetris, I found my self, once again, in an uncomfortable position playing till family wanted me to do something for them.
I can say, I am throughly impressed with the crew that made this masterpiece of tiny elegance.

I found the voice-over dubs to be hilarious. A lot of it(some of it) sounds like a sexual reference and playing in groups you get your kicks and giggles. "I'm gonna take you down", "I'm feeling giddy", etc. The easiest way to get in the other persons head, chaining combos and getting right in the face of your opponent while waiting for the giant block to load up and fall down saying, "CLUH-UH-UH-UH-LOYSTER" :D

Lolz.

Team Rocket is always my choice on versus. Their sayings are hilarious. Arbok is annoying a f**k to the other player too. Either them or Lt Surge with Raichu. DOI!

Back