PS3? I think its a Joke!!!

Hybrid said:
what? are you talking about?

Ok, Joe none of the consoles suck...wait thats not true, Gamecube sucked...
but thats my opinion, you can't start going around this forum saying systems suck when i bet you haven't even played any GOOD games on the 360 or the wii."not a fanboy" lol what a joke, your automatically a fanboy whwn you say every other system besides your precious wii,And now just because Sovieto is defending the 360 you call your self a better gamer, thats gay man.Sure you have the right to be a fanboy but you don't have the right to come into the 360 part of the forum and start saying it sucks...well you suck. HAve you even played: Oblivion,Gow,lost planet, rainbow six,viva pinata or any of the other thousand great games on the 360.as i said earlier it was mainly the launch ones that were faulty.
And you say the ps3 sucks.. it's true there are not many good games on it.YET
But the wii don't have that many good games either.PS3 doesn't freeze, my friends ps3 never did that, OH and your making up stuff to eh. Don't start saying stuff you don't know.
I never liked playstation. but i never said it sucked. Oh and by the way if you like online the wii sucks for it! the only online game for it coming out is pokemon: really fun(not).
But don't get me wrong i love the wii but I don't understant why you have to be such a dimshit and say all the consoles you don't have suck... it's not cool.

I see I gotten on your nerves :lol:
I stated my reasons why I think the 360 and the PS3 suck!
I dont care what the **** you say or THINK is cool, I know the systems have just too much problems! NO I AM NOT MAKING **** UP, I base my opinions on what I have seen on various TV shows, internet sites, and other friends consoles.
Yes, Ive played Oblivion (amazing game), rainbow Six, Viva Pinata, and lost planet....and yes they may be good games but they dont make the 360 magically repair itself after its done melting from playing 30 hours non stop :lol:
Now stop pulling BULLSHIT on me, you nor I have any idea what the wii online multiplayer is like so shut the **** up!
And I am a much more knowledgeable gamer than both Sovieto and obviously you if your unaware of the PS3 freezing problem! I am a dedicated gamer....absolutley love them and pretty much always have....and always will!
But....uh yeah I had no idea this was in the 360 forums :lol: I just go to the new posts and post from there.....so...

Joe said:
I see I gotten on your nerves :lol:
I stated my reasons why I think the 360 and the PS3 suck!
I dont care what the **** you say or THINK is cool, I know the systems have just too much problems! NO I AM NOT MAKING **** UP, I base my opinions on what I have seen on various TV shows, internet sites, and other friends consoles.
Yes, Ive played Oblivion (amazing game), rainbow Six, Viva Pinata, and lost planet....and yes they may be good games but they dont make the 360 magically repair itself after its done melting from playing 30 hours non stop :lol:
Now stop pulling BULLSHIT on me, you nor I have any idea what the wii online multiplayer is like so shut the **** up!
And I am a much more knowledgeable gamer than both Sovieto and obviously you if your unaware of the PS3 freezing problem! I am a dedicated gamer....absolutley love them and pretty much always have....and always will!
But....uh yeah I had no idea this was in the 360 forums :lol: I just go to the new posts and post from there.....so...
I'm sorry about that but i thought you were getting a bit...uh over the edge
and yes you probably a more dedicated gamer than me but i don't think they suck i just think thaat some have problems, and i don't think that a system can SUCK because of a problem soo im srry if i caused offense

Actually Joe, My Wii has frozen a few times and my PS3 has not frozen at all, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Jer5078 said:
Actually Joe, My Wii has frozen a few times and my PS3 has not frozen at all, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

You mean on the internet channel right (its just the trial version)....if thats not the case then theres something wrong with your wii....ha ha!
But the reason your PS3 probably isnt freezing is because its not on enough....no love for PS3?! But eh when it does, remember Sony did that on purpose!

Lets see I play my PS3 a lot more then the my Wii. The Wii froze in game. PS3 has not frozen and I've played it a lot more. Your just a nintendo fanboy that is trying to make up a excuse to hate the PS3 but you don't have a good reason at all because it is not true!!!

Last edited:
Jer5078 said:
Lets see I play my PS3 a lot more then the my Wii. The Wii froze in game. PS3 has not frozen and I've played it a lot more. Your just a nintendo fanboy that is trying to make up a excuse to hate the PS3 but you don't have a good reason at all because it is not true!!!

shut up newb! I geuss you just dont play enough games!

Hmm, what would give you the right to call me a "newb". I could kick your ass in any video game out there because I do in fact play more video games then the average hardcore gamer. So really Joe, you need to stop with your hate comments because they are in fact getting old. Your just a nintendo fanboy that thinks the Wii is flawless. Well to tell you the truth, it's not flawless at all.

My Wii never freezes EVER. The PS3 is a piece of crap.
1. Blue-ray will fail just like the beta.

2. There is a 47% defect rate.

3. Its only sold 1 million units...
Wii has sold 6 million
360 10.5 million

4. It sucks at playing PS2 games. There pics on this site of PS2 games on the PS3.

5. It's motion sensor controller is unresponsive.

6. Once you put a game in the system the game can only be played on that system. No trade-ins....

Jer5078 said:
Hmm, what would give you the right to call me a "newb". I could kick your ass in any video game out there because I do in fact play more video games then the average hardcore gamer. So really Joe, you need to stop with your hate comments because they are in fact getting old. Your just a nintendo fanboy that thinks the Wii is flawless. Well to tell you the truth, it's not flawless at all.
At least I can make a hate comment :lol:
What gives me the right to call you a newb.....hmmm I dont know maybe cuz your new to the site!!!
And yeah....you must have some crumy half time job....because if you play more than me your insane!
How about you defend what you said and explain to me how the wii isnt flawless

Last edited:
Okay, as for number 6. WHO THE HELL STARTED THAT CRAP!!!!!! That is not true AT ALL. First of all there are rentals at the local video game rental stores. So there is no way in hell that there would be rentals if the one system that used it, could only use that game, and there are in fact trade-ins. as for blu-ray, it won't fail because for one, if you say the "price" then why are xbox games the same amount, hmmmm. As for the units sold, don't worry its early, right now only hardcore gamers are buying them and no one realizes how much ass the systems actually kicks. For 4, lets see, something is telling me 99.9% of people that buy a ps3 could care less about there PS2 games after they have the system. I know my PS3 hasn't even had a PS2 game put into it because for one, why would I do that? The PS3 games kick so much ass. So really, everyone needs to stop with all there dumbass comments and let it go. The PS3 is a awesome system.

Okay, so let me edit this since Joe jumped in while I was posting. Okay Joe for one, I don't have a job I am in fact 15, after school I play video games until around 11:00 P.M. about everyday after school. Then on the weekends I play a lot of video games. So yeah, and lets see. The Wii isn't flawless because for one, people are having problems with them, so apparently they arn't perfect. Another thing is nintendo already had a HUGE problem with the Wii. The Wii remote straps, have you seen www.wiihaveaproblem.com something is telling me there was in fact a problem. I'm not here to make a "hate" comment because I don't "hate" the Wii, I did buy one, along with the PS3. I'm just tired of all the bullshit everyone is saying about how the PS3 sucks and stuff. Well sorry to tell you but it doesn't. It would punch you in the face and make you cry. Oh, and as for me being a "newb" because I am new or whatever, You were here 2 months before me, big deal!!! That isn't much time, and with the amount of posts, I don't post all the time just for the hell of it. I post when I find a reason too.

Last edited:
Sony said the PS3 has system lock. I've been to EBgames and gamestop they say the same thing. That's why they don't sell used PS3 games.

yeah...speaking of grills I heard about 2 guys who modified their PS3 into a grilling machine: for T-bones and sausages just to make fun of the PS3, haha! what a joke

Back