Quick Game Party Review

dedpoet777

\/\/ii'd Out For Life
Dec 20, 2006
Surfside Beach, SC
Wii Online Code
0792-2476-6769-9631
I dont know how many of you have played, or even heard of this game called, "Game Party" but it is a pretty decent game.

At only 20 bucks, it makes a worthwhile purchase, especially for a multi-player game. The game is comprised of 6 games:Air Hockey, Skii Ball, Darts, Arcade Basketball, Shuffleboard, Ping Cup (beer pong without beer), and Trivia. It does not however, use your Miis, but rather, it has its own characters from which you can choose.

Air Hockey(1-2 players)
It is from the side angle. You move the remote up, down, left, or right to guide your hand. Works fairly smoothly.

Skii Ball(1 player or take turns)
You move your arm as you do in Wii Sports Bowling to throw the ball. It senses how hard you do it. It is quite fun.

Darts(1-4 players) It offers games such as High score, 701, 501, and Cricket. It also has an unlockable baseball dart board. You lock in where you want to throw and then move your arm as if to throw a dart. It gauges how hard you throw it in order to place the dart accordingly.

Arcade Basketball(1 player or taking turns)
You move your arm as if to throw a basketball, pressing and releasing A to throw it. It gauges the angle or the remote as well as the velocity.

Shuffleboard(1-4 players. 2 vs 2)
Much like bowling, you press a to engage the players arm movements and you move your arm with it, letting go of a to throw the puck. It is pretty sensitive, but works very well and is fun.

Ping Cup(1-4 players)
Much like beer pong, the object is to bounce the ping pong ball into cups. The ball is thrown with a back hand motion, releasing the A button to throw the ball. It is difficult, but a decent game.

Trivia(1-4 players)
A very fun game. Categories include: Music, History, Kids, Movies/Tv, General, and Sports. You point at the answer to buzz in and spin a wheel to select categories.

There are plenty of unlockables, such as characters, boards, darts, tables, game modes, and more. You gain tickets by playing in single player modes. Tickets unlock the extras.

Again, this is a very fun game, especially playing with other people. It it definitely worth 20 bucks in my opinion. My girlfriend and I have played it quite a bit. Hope you enjoy...

thanks dude. i didnt figure too many people knew what this game was about. i wouldnt waste my time reviewing something like mario galaxy. the perks of a game like that are obvious.

it the same thing as carvial games so yeah its good but theres is like 3 others games out there just like it...!

actually it is not the "same thing" as carnival games. carnival games has like 30 games on it, a few of which are the same. but carnival games is also 40 bucks, not 20 bucks!

Game Party has better 1:1 controls than Carnival Games.

I liked the Skee-ball in CG, but the Game Party version controls just like Wii-Sports Bowling.

Game Party is extremely well done and well worth the $20.

i cannot for the life of me figure out how to shoot hoops in the hoop shoot game. the basketball goes everywhere

any tips?

Where have people found this game? I have not yet found this in stock anywhere here.

That sounds pretty cool, but I have Carnival Games that already has a version of most of those games. I might get this if I see a used copy as your review sounds alright, and I like mini games.

sirgrim said:
That sounds pretty cool, but I have Carnival Games that already has a version of most of those games. I might get this if I see a used copy as your review sounds alright, and I like mini games.
Wal-mart

Back