Wii Driinking Games

CabanaManDan

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Birmingham, AL
*Disclaimer*

I don't want to promote the consumption of alcohol, especially for you underage Wii players out there. So if your under the legal drinking age please do not do this. If you do participate in these Wii Driinking Games please play responsibly and do not drive drunk! Its all in good fun.

*End Disclaimer*

I have my 22nd birthday party this weekend and was trying to come up with some drinking games with Wii Games. So far I only really have a few that popped up in my head, I'll share my ideas and would hope to hear from other players.

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

* Start off with 4 or so people and choose a level that you have already completed.
* Player 1 plays a mini game, if he completes the mini game, Player 1 passes the Wiimote to Player 2 and so on and so forth.
* If Player 1 plays random mini game and fails to complete the mini game, Player 1 has to drink X amount of beer and passes the Wiimote to Player 2 and game continues.
* After Player 4 or the last player completes or fails the mini game they pass the Wiimote back to Player 1.
* If a player fails to complete a mini game and this causes the game to be over they have to drink a full can/bottle of beer.

Wii Sports: Tennis

* Can be played with 2-4 players.
* Rules will be like those of Beer Pong (pretty much).
* Rules are same for singles and doubles tennis.
* Whenever a player scores points, the opposite team drinks X amount of beer.
* At the conclusion of a match, the losing team drinks a full can/bottle of beer.

Wii Sports: Bowling

* Can be played with 2-4 players
* Whenever a player hits a spare, everyone else has to drink X amount of beer.
* Whenever a player hits a strike, everyone else has to drink a full can/bottle of beer.

----

If anyone has feedback (not flames), ideas or their own versions of these games please share.

Thanks

* Can be played with 2-4 players
* Whenever a player hits a spare, everyone else has to drink X amount of beer.
* Whenever a player hits a strike, everyone else has to drink a full can/bottle of beer.

That would be like 10 cans of beer in 15 minutes per person if you were playing 2-player.

Big Wiibowskii

Maybe not a drinking game, but My friends and I have been talking about having a bunch of people over to get stoned, make Big Labowski Miis drink lots of white russians, and play Wii bowling for the nite...

mukeliller said:
Maybe not a drinking game, but My friends and I have been talking about having a bunch of people over to get stoned, make Big Labowski Miis drink lots of white russians, and play Wii bowling for the nite...

What are you waiting on then? :cornut:

I've also though a bit about drinking games... WarioWare would be an interesting one... but the game is a bit fast paced for most of my friends.

In the end we usually just play Wii and drink. Bowling seems to be everyones favorite game.

the thing is, the wii is always mentioned as a 'party' console...

most people think that means 'everyone' can join in.

they are wrong, it means you can play wii with a remote in one hand, a beer in the other :D

with drinking games you would stop to play, then drink, just do them simultaneously, you shall get more trashed AND have more fun.

i do it alot, good fun

My friends and I play Wii Sports Tennis 4 player with a group of maybe 8 people with the losing team giving up the motes. We play best of 5 sets. The losing players have to Funnel one beer each. We have done this for five hours straight or so on some friday/saturday nights. Its a ton of fun. One of my motes ended up with sticky buttons after the last wii/beer party though.

For Wii bowling, you should do it like this.

For every pin you miss on your first throw, you have to take a sip

EX. Frame 1 - you knock 8 down, leave up 2. You have to drink 2 sips for the two you left.

If you get a spare everyone else drinks one. If you miss, you drink another one for each pin left.

If you get a strike, they drink 2-3 sips. Depending on what you agree on. If you can get a "Six-Pack" they all have to finish their beers.

Tri said:
I've also though a bit about drinking games... WarioWare would be an interesting one... but the game is a bit fast paced for most of my friends.

In addition, you have about 5 seconds in between players in multiplayer to pass the mote around (and strap up if that's your house rule like mine). The stupid hotseat controller ruins any good drinking party gaming from wario ware unless (as the original post implied) you do it on single player.. (which is actually a better multiplayer in most cases)

Now warioware darts.. there's a drinking game. You get to press A when you are ready..

never play wii sports in a room with a bunch of drunk cops :sick:

we didnt really do a game per say it was ok lets drink and lets play some tennis! uh yeah it was a disaster waiting to happen hahaha. gotta say though despite the urge to puke since it made me extreamly dizzy, it was too much fun haha. HOWEVER, i did wake up with the headache of a century though! (had it BLARING through my surround sound)

Back