Ratchet and Clank

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Anyone hyped up for the new Ratchet and Clank? The series are one of the main reasons I'm considering the ps3, and it was the best platformer series of last generation so I have high hopes for this one making.

media2.jpg

http://www.destructoid.com/new-ratchet-clank-future-tools-of-destruction-trailer-30437.phtml

Last edited:
I love all the ratchet and clanks, and i really want to play the one for ps3 when it comes out but ps3 just costs too effin much! :prrr:

Ratchet and clank are good, but I always preferred Jak and Daxter, it felt like much more of a platformer and a bit of shooting, rather than a 3rd person shooter with some platform elements.

Never played it but i always liked the looks of it through commercials and trailers. It would be a game id get for sure if i had a Ps3.

PtonJalken said:
Never played it but i always liked the looks of it through commercials and trailers. It would be a game id get for sure if i had a Ps3.

Well of course you haven't, hardly anyone has...

Do you mean the series? Get a ps2 and play the first 3 old games, they're probably the most awesome games you can play.

Yea i meant the old ones of course lol.

But ill stick with Shooters and Super smash Bros. :p

Flagel said:
Ratchet and clank are good, but I always preferred Jak and Daxter, it felt like much more of a platformer and a bit of shooting, rather than a 3rd person shooter with some platform elements.

Sure you don't mean Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked, that's the one with shooting mainly?

The first 3 are not at all 3rd person shooters, instead I'd say they're platformers with shooter elements.

Its going to 360 and mabey even wii people, don't start pretending that rachet and clank is sony's franchise. Sony has none get over it. (No sonic is sega's too.)

One thing I really like about Ratchet and Clank, is the weird humour.

Wiitendo said:
Its going to 360 and mabey even wii people, don't start pretending that rachet and clank is sony's franchise. Sony has none get over it. (No sonic is sega's too.)

Seriously, STFU with your fanboy crap. It's not needed, this thread is about a game, not which system is better. You're acting no better than the Sony fanboys you probably hate.

Any way if you're going to make wild claims such as Ratchet and Clank going to the 360, you should start making claims that Halo is coming to the Wii as well.

Ratchet and Clank is just as much of a Sony franchise as Halo is a Microsoft franchise.

You're just full of BS right now, sorry.

En4Neo said:
Seriously, STFU with your fanboy crap. It's not needed, this thread is about a game, not which system is better. You're acting no better than the Sony fanboys you probably hate.

Any way if you're going to make wild claims such as Ratchet and Clank going to the 360, you should start making claims that Halo is coming to the Wii as well.

Ratchet and Clank is just as much of a Sony franchise as Halo is a Microsoft franchise.

nice call! you tell those stupid fanboys.

i cant wait to get this game :) and the ps3 which releases tomorrow in AUS

En4Neo said:

I bet there's some secret alliance between M$ and Ninty, I bet'cha >.>

But anyways. R & C are freakin fun, with the upgradable weapons and everything. It's kinda got RPG elements, plus shooter, and a ton of platforming. It's one thing Sony did right.

Back