This is Captain Quark calling to say..

Ooze33

Oct 28, 2006
Free Country, USA
Wii Online Code
5563-5262-9999-5897
This is the most hilarious thing that's happened to me today:

As backround the Ratchet and Clank series (Insomniac Games) for the PS2 has been extremely popular to gamers all around the globe. But tomorrow, October 24, Ratchet and Clank are coming to the PS3 in Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.

So recently, I preordered the game at my local Gamestop and got a demo, no big deal. But, appx. 15 minutes ago, Gamestop called me, but it was Captaain Quark (For people who don't know Quark is a recurring comic relief character in the R&C game series known for being incredibly stupid, but thinking he is a genius)! Here is what the Captain said:

"Greetings galactic gamer! This is Captain Qwark reporting to say that the new game Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction will be beamed into your brain tomorrow afternoon! What? You have to go pick it up at your store!? What kind of primitive planet is this!? Ahem... any who, don't forget to sell your old games for store credit to buy a new one. This Captain Qwark, intergalactic superhero signing off!!!

This made me laugh A LOT. Did anyone else get this message?

Back