raymen raving rabbids

I like the second one! I think it's better because you can do two players for the entire journey...super fun!!

sowski143 said:
I like the second one! I think it's better because you can do two players for the entire journey...super fun!!
what about the mini games? are they as entertaining in number 2?

Wiily Good said:
Number one's minigames are far superior. Number two's and boring.
thanks alot for the reply
thats not what i wanted to hear but appreciate it

Yea I was thinking of gettin raving rabbids 2 as well. Customise your own bunny and a lot more mini-games. It seems hell lot of fun to me

cyberzomby said:
Yea I was thinking of gettin raving rabbids 2 as well. Customise your own bunny and a lot more mini-games. It seems hell lot of fun to me
i played the first one at my friends house and it was insanely fun. I was wishing the second picked up where the first left off.

Aww man, I disliked Rayman Raving Rabbids 2. It stinks, IMO. ): Only because I think they rushed the game to release before Christmas. The first Rayman Raving Rabbids was amazingly fun!

Aw, that's not so good to hear, we borrowed the first one and completed it in a day, was gonna go out and buy the second one today

Yea im doubting the purchase as well.

Why do you think the game was rushed? I played a few games on an event and it felt like any other mini game collection game.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Aww man, I disliked Rayman Raving Rabbids 2. It stinks, IMO. ): Only because I think they rushed the game to release before Christmas. The first Rayman Raving Rabbids was amazingly fun!
damnit
so would you reccomentd mario party or wario ware then?

cyberzomby said:
Yea im doubting the purchase as well.

Why do you think the game was rushed? I played a few games on an event and it felt like any other mini game collection game.

I don't know. I mean, I finished this game shorter than Rayman Raving Rabbids. Really, I wouldn't want to spend my money on this! (But I did) Lol.

busterbry said:
damnit
so would you reccomentd mario party or wario ware then?

I haven't played Mario Party, but I have Wario Ware (since I'm a huge fan of Wario).

They're both good Party games. Wario Ware was a bit short as well. But it's really fun if you play on Multiplayer. :p All the minigames are great, and funny. xD

I got mario party 8 and its fun as well. Just like all the other mario party games. A lot of old games but than with the motion controls

so now its between wario or mario party. tuff call but i might do wario just because i hear that its so funny

Back