Re my "Avatar" thread - sorry......

songwriter15

WiiChat Member
Feb 22, 2007
....for starting a new thread but it may be useful for anyone intending to get the game.

When rescuing LIAN ( and dont worry there are no spoilers here ) you MUST kill the JAILER with Aang and not one of the other characters, AND he must be on his knees when you kill him and not standing up!

I know all that's going to sound like a " wind-up" but if you don't follow those suggestions the game is likely to "crash" and you won't be able to exit the jail!

You'll know if you've done it right because there's a cut-scene right after you beat the Jailer, whereas if it goes wrong you'll get no cut-scene and, as I say, you'll be stuck unfortunately.

Hope that may help someone, and many thanks to "MAC 13ETH" ( on another site ) for finding the solution.

Cheers
Chris

You're not going to believe this!!

Well.....just got a solution to the Lian "glitch" and now the damn thing has "frozen" at another point in the game ( Can't really say where for fear of revealing a spoiler to anyone lucky enough to get past it! ).

So I guess I'd just say be careful before you invest your hard-earned on a copy.

Great shame because the game itself was proving to be a heck of a lot better than the majority of reviews seemed to suggest!

Chris

Back