red steel level skips/cheats etc??? help!!!

mr servon

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
hi people my first time on here, i need some help im only approx 30% through red steel and i think its my game that keeps crashing....to save me keep trying the level (geishas house) over and over are there any level skips or invincibility cheats? help would be much appreciated...:nonod:

dont think there are any cheats for it.... but how would invincibility help you if your game crashes?

I had a few difficulties with the geishas, if you are stuck on the sword fighting for the last woman (forgot her name) just keep on doing the hammers over and over again.

Somebody please help me. At the geisha's house I can't get in at all. I know this is a stupid question, because your answer will be JUMP In the window but when I try and open the windows and jump in but i can't get in. I have tried for over 20mins, but crouching and jumping in, jumping normally, jumping from an angel, opening the window and shooting the doors to open it or spark someone to come out...I am nearly in tears, please boys could you help me. I've restarted the level many times, but I can't get back to choose a new mission...sniff.. please help...

I still need help, I've been awaiting your reply but nothing...nooooooooo the wii's have taken you all captive!! How do i get into the window? please help!

it's quite hard, i had trouble with that as well, just keep trying, but once you have done it you can do it afterwards easily.

Aww, I feel so sorry for you... :p

I seem to have gotten lucky and got in the window the very first try! :D

Aliscia said:
Somebody please help me. At the geisha's house I can't get in at all. I know this is a stupid question, because your answer will be JUMP In the window but when I try and open the windows and jump in but i can't get in. I have tried for over 20mins, but crouching and jumping in, jumping normally, jumping from an angel, opening the window and shooting the doors to open it or spark someone to come out...I am nearly in tears, please boys could you help me. I've restarted the level many times, but I can't get back to choose a new mission...sniff.. please help...

Lol I had the same problem. Ok open the windows, jump, and as you jump duck and move fowards/rightish.

Thank you soooo much guys, you are the best! I knew I could rely on you!! I jumped and ducked and in i went!! I love you all!! I was playing and had to pause the game as soon as I jumped in, to thank you guys!!

Back