Redsteel disapointment

i have high hopes for the sequel, the potential was there, they just didnt quite realize it. better graphics, online multiplayer, i can dream i guess.:smilewinkgrin:

elmo_999 said:
A sequel is already planned. I like this one more than COD3 because of multiplayer. The character design is weird though (you can play as a dinosaur, a fish cutter, and a transvestite)

did you play through single player? All of those were in the single player, so it made sense in a humorous way.

Yeah I agree Red Steel was a terrible disapointment the game was rushed!

Don't get me started on the controls hell I thought Nintendos new controller would make it easier for gamers to play obvioulsy not.

The contols sucked the graphics were a letdown aswell.

On the whole absoulte terrible game :(

ally_uk said:
Yeah I agree Red Steel was a terrible disapointment the game was rushed!

Don't get me started on the controls hell I thought Nintendos new controller would make it easier for gamers to play obvioulsy not.

The contols sucked the graphics were a letdown aswell.

On the whole absoulte terrible game
:(

i wouldn't go that far, i agree the graphics were lacking and the turning sucked, but it wasnt terrible, and just remember it was a launch title, they did rush it so thats why i have hope for the sequel.

hopefully the sequal will be better they just had so much hope for the game and ubisoft rushed it

Back