Removing The Wii Opera Browser Navigation Bar

pparekh

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2007
Hi There,

Has anyone figured out removing The Wii Browser Navigation Bar
when a certain web page is browsed using the Wii Opera Browser?
Any responses would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Appreciate your response!
I tried several sites including Youtube. It seems they all
show the white Navigation Bar band on the bottom part of the
screen.

Thanks.

pparekh said:
Appreciate your response!
I tried several sites including Youtube. It seems they all
show the white Navigation Bar band on the bottom part of the
screen.

Thanks.
no i meant like when you make a video full screen that bar is in the way and still the video isn't very big (and actually FULL screen lol).............a little off topic but have you ever used wiiminder.......click the big "WWW" bubble on the startup screen, type "wiiminder" then click OK............i think that is how the full version of the internet channel may look like when it is released at the end of the month

Hi there,

I tried wiiminder.com but that still has the Wii Opera browser
navigation tab at the bottom of the screen. I thought you
were implying that wiiminder.com somehow gets rid of it?

Thanks again.

pparekh said:
Hi there,

I tried wiiminder.com but that still has the Wii Opera browser
navigation tab at the bottom of the screen. I thought you
were implying that wiiminder.com somehow gets rid of it?

Thanks again.
sorry i left that part out i meant everything above that bar might be what the new browser may look like

Last edited:
do you think the internet will come out at the end of march or the end of april

PuNkMaN said:
no i meant like when you make a video full screen that bar is in the way and still the video isn't very big (and actually FULL screen lol).............a little off topic but have you ever used wiiminder.......click the big "WWW" bubble on the startup screen, type "wiiminder" then click OK............i think that is how the full version of the internet channel may look like when it is released at the end of the month

do you think that they will put it on the wii shop channel and how many points do ya think it will be?

psycho_kitty said:
do you think that they will put it on the wii shop channel and how many points do ya think it will be?
i don't mean to be rude but it would help to use the search bar sometimes a lot of people talk about this(most people probably won't explain it to people but i see that you are new here)..................but i heard that it will be free until june or something but after that it will be 500 points......and it will probably be in the shop channel just like the trial version was

PuNkMaN said:
i don't mean to be rude but it would help to use the search bar sometimes a lot of people talk about this(most people probably won't explain it to people but i see that you are new here)..................but i heard that it will be free until june or something but after that it will be 500 points......and it will probably be in the shop channel just like the trial version was

sorry for causing a bother and thanks for the info

i thought you said that the browser would be out on the 30th of march but i just looked at the wii shop and its not on there any updates as to when its coming out at all?

Back