Replay Question

FLYNNN

Join The Sonic Fan Club!
Dec 8, 2007
Massachusetts
Wii Online Code
0204-2578-2014-7346
Alright this may come across as a little nooby but... How the hell do I look at replays? Can I replay online matches? I thought it would be like in Halo... I play a match, go to Replay, and my last 3 matches would be in the replay to save on an SD Card or on my Wii, all I have in that section is Downloads from Nintendo WFC, just a Target Test. So my noob question is, how do I watch replays? I've had some pretty sick matches!

looks like you found the replays in Vault -> replays. To check your SD card content, go to the SD card button (just press down after you get to the replay menu) and there'll be three options if i remember correctly. The first option will be Check Contents, or something like that. Click that and it will show you all the replays on your SD card

Thanks, but that's not what I'm asking, I'm asking how do I watch replays of games I just played, I don't get it.

Well first a replay can only be 3 minutes. Anything longer and the replay button will not be there. After a match, where it shows the stats, should be a button under your name that says replay. Press the corresponding button and you will be asked to save to your SD card or Wii System.

Yes you can save online matches.

Back