Rip off uk prices wii console

big mikey

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2007
I cant believe the prices for Wii consoles in the uk. I have just ordered & recieved a wii console with sports in 3 days from Amazon.de & i only payed £175.00 delivered to my door. If you have an Amazon account log in to www.amazon.de with your account details & you can order on line the only other item you will need to order is a european plug converter which costs .02p also from Amazon which is fused/certified to british standards. The European wii works perfectl & the instructions are all in english.

Good Luck & Happy Shopping.

Mike

big mikey said:
I cant believe the prices for Wii consoles in the uk. I have just ordered & recieved a wii console with sports in 3 days from Amazon.de & i only payed £175.00 delivered to my door. If you have an Amazon account log in to www.amazon.de with your account details & you can order on line the only other item you will need to order is a european plug converter which costs .02p also from Amazon which is fused/certified to british standards. The European wii works perfectl & the instructions are all in english.

Good Luck & Happy Shopping.

Mike

Im the onlyone that BIG around here mister

Right, so you ordered it from Amazon.de and saved an absolutely enormous 4.99?
Im not sure it costing 179.99 in the UK counts as a rip off..... ?

To CLARIFY i meant in the run up to Xmas as supply seems to be getting shorter the prices seem to be getting higher & not in general as we all know TRRP is £179.99.

Cheers

Ok then tell me where you have seen a Wii for more than a £179.99? None of the main UK game retailers sell them for more than that. Quit complaining, absolutely pointless. If other places like Toys R Us are still selling them for more and people are paying it, then it's there own fault. Are you saying if you owned a business you wouldn't take advantage of stock shortage by charging more, you're an idiot, also everywhere I go now you can get a Wii no problem where do you live ****ing Fiji!!!. Look at the world of business and get back to us with a more ****ing reasnonable answer. My god, whinging little bugger!

excuse me wiis are the best consoles for the smallest price i dont know what you are talking about the only thing cheaper than a wiii is a ds and there the second best console

Wozz500 said:
Ok then tell me where you have seen a Wii for more than a £179.99? None of the main UK game retailers sell them for more than that. Quit complaining, absolutely pointless. If other places like Toys R Us are still selling them for more and people are paying it, then it's there own fault. Are you saying if you owned a business you wouldn't take advantage of stock shortage by charging more, you're an idiot, also everywhere I go now you can get a Wii no problem where do you live ****ing Fiji!!!. Look at the world of business and get back to us with a more ****ing reasnonable answer. My god, whinging little bugger!

You sir, need to chillax.

Take a beer and a cigarette and mellow out.

I quite agree with you, nonetheless.

Yeh I was a bit stressed yesterday but I meant what I said, there's no point in people whinging about things they obviously don't understand properly themselves.

Sorry to have upset you woz you are obviously a very sad individual. Would i be right in saying you are SINGLE & probably live in a bed sit in some hovel & dont have any mates at all & your internet access is done from the local internet cafe because you dont have broad band where you live.

If you tried to buy a Wii recently you would find out that their are not any available off the shelf maybe you should try to clarify the information before you open your blower & rant about some thing you dont know any thing about.

The whole purpose of the thread was to let others who are trying to buy a Wii know that you would be able to source one through Amazon.de. within a couple of days. If you had any kids you would know how important it is to give them what they ask for for xmas.

Thankyou for your time & by the way you should get some HELP.

You're are obviously a child big numpty lol! I am actually married to a stunning blonde and live in a stunning house. If you would look other than the area you live you would find Wii's anywhere. Actually anyone want one 'll get it for them, just ask me and I'll sort it out. They are everywhere. There's not loads granted, I'll agree but I could get another easily just as I did with one of my MANY mates the other day.

Some people so immature. Just grow up and admit that you are whinging over a fiver! Plain and simple.

Oh yes big mikey

**** YOU YOU LITTLE TWAT!

Oh dear Woz

You should be nice to people you dont know. Maybe i know you? Maybe i know where you live? Maybe you should sleep with your eyes open? Maybe you shouldent insult people for the wrong reasons?

Have a nice day PHYCO!!!!!

Back