Running out of boss ideas?

plushbrain

something to die for
Aug 7, 2007
The final boss of Super Paper Mario disappointed me. It's just like TTYD's ending:

One of the main characters is somehow controlled by a villain. Peach, then Luigi, then who? Mario himself? I think it's a good idea and was unique to stop the tradition of Bowser as the game's final boss, but I'd still like to see something different. Discuss.

well... mario games have never been known for there storylines... its about the gameplay, not the story.

I haven't made it to the end yet but the game is made around GAMEplay just like all the other Mario games like gingerkid said. But I thought that the final boss of Twilight Princess was disappointing......

I don't think it's entirely built around gameplay; I actually like the idea of a storyline. In any case, having a better one definitely wouldn't take away from the experience. :p

i hated the super dimentio boss that was one of the worst looking bosses iv'e ever seen and they where way to easy. although a very fun game definitely worth my $80

although i havnt played that game ill agree on masonb15 that twilight princess's boss was kind of dissapointing. it was just too easy. metroid prime had some really good bosses though.

The last boss on this game was deformed and too easy. The one in TTYD was also a little easy...or atleast if you kill almost every monster you see.

i always thought the thousand year door was the best game with the best storyline, i loved the mystery when ur fightin all those villans in the ring!!!! it was so fun, then bowser comes!!!! =) that was the best part of the game, the fighter ring!!! 2nd best was the train, but the new super paper mario wasn't as good as the thousand year door in my thoughts, but thats only my opinion.

Back