Sad, so Sad

ssbb_lover said:
Mmm, not doing so well on the grammar.

F.Y.I. He never said anything about Wii's online, he said that HE has bad internet connection...

dude,we r not in an professional english discussion. I am getting honors in english. I am not going to look up in the dictionary for every word i type.

(just a friendly discusion)

vashivihan said:
dude,we r not in an professional english discussion. I am getting honors in english. I am not going to look up in the dictionary for every word i type.

(just a friendly discusion)
You're grade in English is "Honors"? I see. I've seen enough. :)

[/OFFTOPIC]

MrKlown said:
I've had the Wii since November, 2006 and I loved it up until now. I went to wal-mart and got to play the PS3 and Xbox360. I am missing out on some beautiful graphics. I considered on going out and buying a ps3 or a 360 but the problem with those is to get the full effect you need to buy an hdtv and I can't afford that kind of money so I am just buying more and more wii games. I am not really enjoying myself like I was when I first got one. Just thought I would share my little rant here. I am sure I would the Wii if I actually had an internet connection good enough so I could play online.

Your irritation might be with the developers more that Nintendo itself. They do not take the wii seriously enough to make serious games for it like the other machines. So we wii owners look at Ps3 and 360 games and feel envious of the overall quality and wish that the developers make games like "that" for the wii!

I do believe the wii can produce beautiful graphics, the developers just have to be more imaginative and creative with art style and presention since the wii lacks raw hoursepower to produce graphics like the others.

MrKlown said:
Are the graphics still great on 360s even without an hdtv? I've heard talk that you can actually hook it up to your computer monitor for hd effects, even on a simple crt monitor. May try that if I get it. Galaxy does indeed look fun but I have never been a fan of the Metroid Prime series so I am going to steer clear of that. I played that one racing game for ps3 and it was so beautiful I almost shed a tear lol.

Yes, the ps3 really does produce some jawdropping graphics! Even now, after nearly a year, they still wow and amaze me.

ssbb_lover said:
You're grade in English is "Honors"? I see. I've seen enough. :)

[/OFFTOPIC]

Not to be a prick or anything but that should have been Your (possessive form) not You're (contracted form) :smilewinkgrin:

*oh snap*

dude your smart. Stick with the Wii. It is better then any PS3 or xbox 360. i mean they are good systems but u need a good tv to get the good graphics out of the games. So just stick with the Wii and you will enjoy it way better then you would a PS3 or xbox 360. i mean the wii is kick ass!!1

didy140 said:
dude your smart. Stick with the Wii. It is better then any PS3 or xbox 360. i mean they are good systems but u need a good tv to get the good graphics out of the games. So just stick with the Wii and you will enjoy it way better then you would a PS3 or xbox 360. i mean the wii is kick ass!!1
No you don't.
My 360's graphics look much better than any Wii game i've seen. I'm just using it on a standard def. tv too. You don't need an HDTV, yes, it is extremely nice to have one as everything will look much better usually, but still the graphics are awesome.

[DT] said:
Not to be a prick or anything but that should have been Your (possessive form) not You're (contracted form) :smilewinkgrin:

*oh snap*
Just when I thought I liked you too.

*oh snap*

ssbb_lover said:
Just when I thought I liked you too.

*oh snap*

Hahahaha!!

Please forgive me :worship:

You've got to admit, correcting someone's grammar with an error of your own is pretty funny.

[DT] said:
Hahahaha!!

Please forgive me :worship:

You've got to admit, correcting someone's grammar with an error of your own is pretty funny.
Considering I do it all the time, I won't be a hypocrite. I'll let you slide...this time -.-

Back