Salutations

Neuro

Cyberpunk
Nov 5, 2006
Ohio
It kind of seems silly to start a thread just for a single person (being myself), but that seems to be a forum-trend wherever I look.

Of all the Wii-based forums I checked out I can definitely say this one has the most goin' for it. I sort of wish I would have came around when it first started though, since there's so many active members now and I'm gonna have a hell of a time familiarizing myself with everyone.

Anyways, hello. :cool:

Well, it's crazy but the Wii is the first Next-Gen system I'll have owned in quite a while. I had a PS2 at one point, and sold it when I direly needed cash. Actually, I've sold two PS2's now that I think about it. I've had an X-box, which I sold (once again, needing cash), and did the same thing with my Gamecube. It's been at least a good year, but probably two since I've owned a console (minus all my old school gear).

Gaming wise, I really enjoy something with a good storyline, as most people do. That's probably the biggest reason I'm purchasing Zelda on the 19th. But, I've always loved fighting games (like Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, etc), so I hope to see some interesting titles in the future.

Music, I could go on and on about different types of music I enjoy. Right now I'm into what I call D&D metal, but really it's just anything that's classified as power metal with some type of fantasy influence. Bands such as: Blind Guardian, Leaves' Eyes, Elvenking, Iced Earth, Nightwish, Avantasia, and a lot more. I actually get to see Blind Guardian perform in three weeks which is very exciting since they don't tour in the states much. Their opening band is Leaves' Eyes, which is also very exciting. :)

As far as movies, anything Sci-Fi is always a winner. Especially Cyberpunk films such as: Dark City, Johnny Mnemonic, Aeon Flux, Strange Days, Sneakers, Ghost In The Shell, Akira..

Well, there's that!

What about you, Ezekiel?

Gits

Yay a(nother) anime fan
wonder if you know what happens next

Nice intro, welcome to the forums - im sure you'll find your bearings soon enough :)

Welcome man, it's not hard to get aquinted with these jerk wads. :lol:

Neuro said:
Well, it's crazy but the Wii is the first Next-Gen system I'll have owned in quite a while. I had a PS2 at one point, and sold it when I direly needed cash. Actually, I've sold two PS2's now that I think about it. I've had an X-box, which I sold (once again, needing cash), and did the same thing with my Gamecube. It's been at least a good year, but probably two since I've owned a console (minus all my old school gear).

Gaming wise, I really enjoy something with a good storyline, as most people do. That's probably the biggest reason I'm purchasing Zelda on the 19th. But, I've always loved fighting games (like Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, etc), so I hope to see some interesting titles in the future.

Music, I could go on and on about different types of music I enjoy. Right now I'm into what I call D&D metal, but really it's just anything that's classified as power metal with some type of fantasy influence. Bands such as: Blind Guardian, Leaves' Eyes, Elvenking, Iced Earth, Nightwish, Avantasia, and a lot more. I actually get to see Blind Guardian perform in three weeks which is very exciting since they don't tour in the states much. Their opening band is Leaves' Eyes, which is also very exciting. :)

As far as movies, anything Sci-Fi is always a winner. Especially Cyberpunk films such as: Dark City, Johnny Mnemonic, Aeon Flux, Strange Days, Sneakers, Ghost In The Shell, Akira..

Well, there's that!

What about you, Ezekiel?

You got some good tastes man!

I thought I was the only guy here into metal. When it comes to music, I listen to alot of underground metal, stuff that alot of people don't really know about like Mushroomhead. I also listen to bands like White Zombie, Rob Zombie, Pantera, and Sepultura (I'm a bit of a thrash metal fan). But I listen to quite alot of Gothic Metal too, like Lacuna Coil and The Gathering. On the other end of the spectrum I don't mind a bit of Dance/Techno here and there. If it has a nice melody to it I'll usually go for it :)

Clothing... I'm pretty easy to please, but I usually wear alot of darker colours. I'm pretty hard to predict like that. Sometimes I'll wear my chunky black cargo pants with my White Zombie T-shirt, other times I'll dress more conventionally.

Movies... I'm quite a cyberpunk film fan myself :) I haven't seen too many but I do really like movies such as Akira, Heavy Metal, Ghost In The Shell, and Terminator.

When it comes to games... My favourite games would have to be in the vein of the resident evil series. I love the intrigue, fear and pure spooky, uneasy environemnts; Atmospheric games like Resident Evil are awesomely good. I'm a pretty big Zelda fan, and have been since I first held a copy of A Link to the Past :) I love F-Zero too, and have become quite proficient at F-Zero GX.

Lookin forward to hearin from you man!

You should post a pic up in the Official Photo Album too (i'm looking for one to put up)

Ezekiel86 said:
You got some good tastes man!

I thought I was the only guy here into metal. When it comes to music, I listen to alot of underground metal, stuff that alot of people don't really know about like Mushroomhead.
They're from Ohio. My friends toured with 'em. :lol:

I can put a picture up. I'll PM the person right now!

Hey they are too!

I love em :) A couple of years ago I found all their old albums on the net (when they released them through their own Filthy Hands label), I'd have bought them if we had shops selling them here, so my next best option was to download them :scared: .

I bought their new album - Savior Sorrow on Friday, it's really good :D They're not very well known over here, I'm pretty much the only person I know who'se into them.

*edit* Did your friends tell you what they're like in person? How do they look without their masks? Did you get some awesome photos from him?

Last edited:
Back