Serious advice needed!!!!!!!!!

lee.jarratt said:
wow thanks man, go kick their eyes! lol :D

oh yeah??

box2.gif

I thought you said that she left the kid WITH you. Seems like you might be mixing up your stories....

EDIT:
Yea, you deffinately said at the beginning that your wife left the kid with you. Stop making sh*t up

Mike Rochtinks said:
I appreciate the attempted pep-talk, but a little history if you don't mind........

I was married at 22, kid at 22-1/2, wife left me with the kid and i moved back with my parents since, have not been able to get back on my feet since. I wish it was that easy. Now, please, a little help?

I think we all understood you had the kid...

for real man, stop this stupidity ok?
either stop the fake act or really, get a job

and stop asking for help too....

your 26? and dont have a drop ?? or doesnt want one... wtf is up with you dude. as for me no i didnt finish high school (long story) im only 20. but im currently working for sirius as a represenative making $19 hr and how did i got the job? i went out and explore but all i got to say its the most easiest job ever for me all i do is surf the net and get paid ;)

Mike Rochtinks said:
no, left me with the kid meaning, she left with the kid.

You need to learn proper semantics! There is a difference from "Leaving you with the kid" and "her and the kid leaving you"

I'm deleting my post. It was rather hash - just saw the bit about you've split up with your wife and you have kids.

I thought you were so 26 year old waster living with parents expecting everything to come to your feet without any effort - never had a job etc.

Last edited:
dseaver said:
I thought you said that she left the kid WITH you. Seems like you might be mixing up your stories....

EDIT:
Yea, you deffinately said at the beginning that your wife left the kid with you. Stop making sh*t up

No, I think he said she left WITH the kid.

But anyway... I'm guessing it had something to do with her not being able to make enough income to support herself, the kid, and her husband.

Seriously. It's time to get the GED and eventually a job. Maybe the mother may think more of you and let you see your child more than 30 minutes a year.

Mike Rochtinks said:
no, left me with the kid meaning, she left with the kid.

you refer your own son as a 'kid'? no wonder she left ya, no offence

In any case, you need to get up off you a** and get you GED. You will never get anywhere in life with your mom making you lunch. Thats sad. At least make your own damned lunch

BLOODY HELL!! i'm 14 and have over £1000

i have a paper round and get money cleaning cars etc

seriously the only option is to get a job ( part time in tesco if you will )..

Back