Shadow Beast Advice

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
There is a location with 3 shadow beasts in front of the fishing hole make sure you are in wolf form before you go there or else you have you will have a lot of difficulty killing all 3 beasts in human form and you can't transform because the girl is there just wanted to tell you so you don't get stuck

And if you do kill one lure the other two near you and use the spin attack

WiiZero said:
And if you do kill one lure the other two near you and use the spin attack
I know:idea: kill one then the other two at the same time with spin attack.:cool:

It is still incredibly hard

WiiZero said:
It is still incredibly hard
I disagree. Kill one, spin attack the other two. Nothing "incredibly hard" about that, unless you play blindfolded.

Luring them and making sure they both have the right amount of health and what's up with your sig

I turn into the wolf and use Midna's powers to expand my reach...plus I like when he kills them all at once.

kitkat_bar said:
I turn into the wolf and use Midna's powers to expand my reach...plus I like when he kills them all at once.
That's the easiest part, but at this specific part, you may not be able to turn into the wolf.

smuPoker said:
That's the easiest part, but at this specific part, you may not be able to turn into the wolf.

Not be able to turn into one? Where is there a part where you can't turn into one besides at the begining of the game? The only other part I can think of is at the end battle but I won't give that away.

When people are watching I guess it was just me who had difficulty and Kitkat everyone knows how to kill them

WiiZero said:
When people are watching I guess it was just me who had difficulty and Kitkat everyone knows how to kill them

If everyone knows....then why so many threads asking how to kill them?

kitkat_bar said:
Not be able to turn into one? Where is there a part where you can't turn into one besides at the begining of the game? The only other part I can think of is at the end battle but I won't give that away.
Sometimes there are people around who stop you changing. Outside the fishing hole is the canoe hire girl.

kitkat_bar said:
If everyone knows....then why so many threads asking how to kill them?
Welcome to the wiichat forums, where the same questions get asked every single day.

Anyone who asks that question has never played the game before

kitkat_bar said:
IT IS AT THE BEGINING OF THE GAME SORT OF!!!!!:mad2:

Back