Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody great news i just got my router up and now i can send emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you can add me if you wish just post or pm me either way!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey everyone! I just got my online stuffs working.

Kiesman
2019-3818-6631-5614
Kiesman

Hope to make some friends here! Add me, I'll add you.
Have a good day! Or night, whatever it is where you are.

Edit: PM me your code if and when you add me ^^

Last edited:
radowitz said:
added isaac
you should be able to PM now so make sure u PM them instead of posting in the forum as they may not read it, just click thier name and select send private message,
remember to rep me. :D

soybean said:
everybody great news i just got my router up and now i can send emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you can add me if you wish just post or pm me either way!!!!!!!!!!1
u promised miis since last week, havent seen any since now

cryker6 said:
I have hit my limit for today. I will send more tomorrow...all I could send was my family. I was thinking Tina...the names of my mii's are Chad, Cassie, and Michael, I do not believe I sent you the other four because I had hit my limit.

I don't think I got them.. Do you want me to send you a few? What type the made up type or my family? We all laugh at my son Alex and my husband Alan's Mii's because they look SO much like them!
Tina

Almo said:
you should be able to PM now so make sure u PM them instead of posting in the forum as they may not read it, just click thier name and select send private message,
remember to rep me. :D

i can pm now, but i couldn't pm this user... i think it is because he(she?) was too new user...

Beki J - Could I add u to test the Wii, in case av bin a muppet and done it wrong, my wii code is 7415 6747 4271 0043. If anyone else would like to add me then feel free e-mail me with your number and i'll add you

:cool:

Hey just got a wii, my number is 7824-6751-8373-0427. PM me if you add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back