Status
Not open for further replies.
:smilewinkgrin:
Battousai said:
Name: Battousai
Wii Code: 5292-8413-5491-5395

Yeah How Do You Register Your Mii By The Way?? im having problems

simple.
go to your mail and go to write mail, then you ll have to select either phone&pc or wii system....just click on the wii and register (i think thats how it goes) hope it helps, if it does add me and pm so i can do the same . this goes to anyone who wants to add me

Hi everyone,

When you add me just pm me to let me know.......

my Wii Online Code: 3584-3307-4498-7144
my Wii Username: Wii Wee

but what i am looking for is more people over the age of say 18-whatever age that play games and likes to meet new people...

im a 35 year old hard core gamer that plays many different types of games and im just starting with the wii...I have been a pc gamer for about 12 years and usually play rfactor, gtr2 and halo online but console online play and chat is very new for me....but i think it is going to be great fun......

i just dont want names in my address book to go to waste...Lets have some fun and play some GAMES...

games i own right now is - Mario & Sonic Olympic, Game Party, Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Sonic and the secret rings..

I am 24 years old. i am looking to but BW2, SSB, and MK down the road. Currently i own SMG, Wii Sports, Wii Play, MP3, Wii Academy, Wario Ware, The party one.

I do play alot of pc games as well, typically what ever will run on my now aging pc (it use to be the top of the line 4 years ago!). It will be upgraded when duke nukem forever is released.

My Wii Friend code is there.
<--

People Please Add Me. I need friends. I also have Shost Squad and Gh3 if anyone wanna see my online

info's in sig. hope 2 have MOH:H2 soon. username will be the same. also if you want any friend vouchers or want to send me :worship: any friend vouchers in Metroid Prime 3 just ask (or send me some).
@emmo221, go to wii message board -> create message -> address book
the number is at the bottom

Last edited:
pieman111 said:
my code is

541288-453201
user is pie

thats not a friend code....your friend can be found when you go to your mail and click on create message den you click addressbook and it ll display. Let me know when you have it ,just pm it to me so i can add you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back