Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koncept said:
Hi all, add me to your list. I have only one friend that actually add me back on my wii and that makes me sad... I have tons of cool miis btw ;)

My name and code are at the left. If you added me just post it and Ill add you back. :thumbsup:

I agree you in this instant
Nice to meet you

:D :D Espero q no la llevemos genial !!!:) :)

Koncept said:
Hi all, add me to your list. I have only one friend that actually add me back on my wii and that makes me sad... I have tons of cool miis btw ;)

My name and code are at the left. If you added me just post it and Ill add you back. :thumbsup:

Hey Koncept!! I just added u! please add me back!! :crazy:

Nickname: Leirith
Wii Number: 4811-4181-0155-4693

Feel free to add me and send me a PM to let me know.

Can these people add me back Darkonix,Kellogg,Zigzagzac,Dude71,Danny I already added yall.

hey satoshi agregame yo soy de mexico y de celaya estamos cerca, mi wii code esta en la izquierda, avisame si me agregas.

Leirith said:
Nickname: Leirith
Wii Number: 4811-4181-0155-4693

Feel free to add me and send me a PM to let me know.

i hope you conected me
i hope we can get along with.. hahaha that's all I can say in english, sorry

i like the action games zelda is te best GAMEEE !!

i Agree you

Hi my name is Garon

Usernae: eclipse
Console number: 4697 7809 1736 6285

i have added the following peeps already, i do apologize i cant pm yet, not enough post... R3D1224, wiigirl 2006, shoko, parisjesz, sato, obladi6703, crazyamy, kotik, koncept, Leirith, dragon20... sorry to do it without notifying you first..... so you can add me back please....

Thank you in advance

djeclipse said:
Hi my name is Garon

Usernae: eclipse
Console number: 4697 7809 1736 6285

i have added the following peeps already, i do apologize i cant pm yet, not enough post... R3D1224, wiigirl 2006, shoko, parisjesz, sato, obladi6703, crazyamy, kotik, koncept, Leirith, dragon20... sorry to do it without notifying you first..... so you can add me back please....

Thank you in advance

Hi ECLIPSE I'm SaTo and I add you in my list friend
Add me please !!

:ciappa: :yesnod: espero que me conectes :cool: :cool:

Satoshi Daidouji said:
Hi ECLIPSE I'm SaTo and I add you in my list friend
Add me please !!

:ciappa: :yesnod: espero que me conectes :cool: :cool:

i added you sato :cornut:

espero conectar también

:ihih: :ihih: I invited you again because I like the friends, and more the "SaTo's Wii friends" :ciappa: :ciappa:
my dates is here
<-----------

Conectense conmigo e inmediatamente lo hare yo, pues estoy desde ahora casi de permanencia voluntaria en este FORO asi que manos a la obra, manden sus CLAVES !!!!

thanks to those who have added me! i have added all those who sent me a pm. more people always welcome to do the same !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back