Shello!

Twerk_Ferg

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
6207-3765-5936-2000
Hello all, I'm a newbie here.
Just wanted to basically meet some new people who have the wii. Trade suggestions on games n whatnot, share codes n blah blah blah.. I know only 2 other people with a wii and one is always forgetting to give me his wii number so we can chat n play and the other's afraid his wife is gonna throw him out if she finds us chatting on the wii... darn insecure women... Grow DOWN a little, will ya? anyhow...

The wii was actually bought for my 5 year old lil girl (who's constantly kicked my butt in wii boxing. LOL) But I actually enjoy the game as well. I've been a video gamer since I was 7.

ANYWAY to make a long story short, I got the wii, and I'm lookin for more wii enthusiasts. Hope to find some great people here.

I know that my intro was all over the place.. sorry 'bout that :crazy:

Talk to some of u soon!

T Ferg.

ha ha welcome to the forum , theres a thread for exchanging wii codes u might want to look at
Id give u a link but im on my wii and its awkward

Thank you!!
I'm pretty good at the gaming part of the wii... but the wii number thing... I've had no one to "practice" with, so to speak, due to scared and forgetful wii pals. LOL...
With that being said.. are you using the internet channel on your wii to post on the forum???

Twerk_Ferg said:
Thank you!!
I'm pretty good at the gaming part of the wii... but the wii number thing... I've had no one to "practice" with, so to speak, due to scared and forgetful wii pals. LOL...
With that being said.. are you using the internet channel on your wii to post on the forum???

Well trust me , once you find the friend codes exchange thread you have to beat people off .

Yes Im on my wii opera browser right now .

Hey!!!!

Welcome to the greatest Wii forum ever!!! You can post on the forum using your Wii. :smilewinkgrin:

bigm0nkey????
This is too much!! Before I even FOUND this forum, I nabbed ur Michael Jackson Mii yesterday!!!! I love it!!! He keeps following my daughter's mii, tho... don't like it... KIDDING! LOL. Let me just say you did a SUPERB job on him!!

That is sooooo awesome!!!!! Thank you! Yeah the Check Mii Out channel is super-fun!!! Though I wish I could move up in the rankings.:smilewinkgrin:

I've officially added my info on the codes exchange. :) And I'll stop being a cheapskate and buy the internet channel finally. LOL.

I totally gave u a good rating, bigm0nkey. And if u didn't mind, I just added you as a friend on my wii.

el-zilcho, my I add you as well?

U both are super awesome so far!!

Thanks Smurf n Prinny!!
I'll get right on it!!!
This is gonna be DOPE!!!

Welcome!BTW,I posted a bunch of miis on the check mii out channel as well,Im called GameFreak on it.One question,how do you rate the miis?(like with stars).Cause I cant find it any where,I know you can add them as favourites and import them,though.Or do they get rated based on how many people import them or add them as favourites?

Back