Should i sell my gamecube?

icyoooppplaa

Crushed Ice
Jun 8, 2007
Maryland
Wii Online Code
7520-1748-8739-4891
Hey ive been thinking and since i got the Wii should i sell my Gamecube or is there things on the Gamecube that the wii can't do?

I'm pretty sure that Nintendo will now be mainly focusing on Nintendo Wii based games instead of Gamecube games. Also I'm sure that if Nintendo was to release any new GameCube games they would also be made for the Wii as well. If not you would be able to play them on your Wii anyways seeing as the Wii can play any Gamecube game.

There's no substantial reason to hold on to it, unless you're a sentimental nut like me. I keep all my old systems on a shelf in my closet. But yeah, Wii can play all the old games, any new ones that come out and then some. So if you're looking to knock a couple bucks off the price of your next game then go ahead and trade in the cube.

yeah, i personally like to keep my gamecube to play gamecube games on it insted of my wii and also cause im keeping it as a collection
but if you stoped using it at all, just sell it

there is one thing the Gamecube can do the Wii cant..... suck! lol just kidding, id hold on to it, someday down the road you might feel like pullin out the ol' cube and playing crappy 20 year old games with your kid's.

or if your like me and decide to keep all your gaming stuff as a never ending collection (starting with my wii/ds/super nintendo cause i sold my psp/ps2 lol)

well depends, i have nes,snes,nin64, gamecube and wii, so i wanna keep it as a collection

how do you get for trading the gc in anyways?

how much money do you get for trading it in anyways?

Two things the wii cant do..:

1) Play lan with Gc games, double-dash ect.

2) Play online with smash bros melee!! Yes the gamecube can :)

I had 2 gamecubes and gave the second one to my friend as a birthday gift lol

laderer5 said:
Two things the wii cant do..:

1) Play lan with Gc games, double-dash ect.

2) Play online with smash bros melee!! Yes the gamecube can :)

I didn't know that you could play melee with GC, well it doesn't matter anyway I don't have DSL anyway

Sell it...it is not like if the wii had problem with backward compatibility like the ps3.

Just keep your controllers and your memory card !!!!!

or keep it if you have a videogame collection...

give me your gamecube and ill share with you the secrests to the universe

Back