should i upgrade to ds lite?

Guys you will find the trade in option will leave you out of pocket. They wont give you much for your DS Phat, your better off keeping it as a spare like i did and just saving up a bit more and buying a Lite without any trade in.

Nfanboy said:
DS Lite:

Pros:
Lighter
Mic
Ajusting light brightness
Stronger
even cooler colors than Brick DS
buttons in better places
Mic in better place

Cons:
Stylus too big
to some people the start and select buttons are in the wrong place
buttons may be cramped up

And as shown in the last line. A lot of it is down to the user. I would suggest going to the store and playing on a DS Lite a bit, (the sample ones), see if you like it better and if it's enough of an improvement to be worth shelling out the money. I have a lite and both of my little brothers have a phat and I can say I much prefer the lite. Some people say the stylus is too big but im my opinion the DS Phat's stylus is too small, and in a very inconvienant spot. With the Lite is is easily useable.

cannon said:
Guys you will find the trade in option will leave you out of pocket. They wont give you much for your DS Phat, your better off keeping it as a spare like i did and just saving up a bit more and buying a Lite without any trade in.

And I agree with this. I just gave my old one to my little brothers (and they pooled together to get a second one for each) but I really didnt want to only get 20 dollars for it at ebgames then see them stick it on the shelf for 80-100 bucks.

Back