Sick of Competition

MrKlown

Weird Guy
Oct 9, 2006
Martha, KY
Are any of you all a member over at ps3chat or xbox360chat? Well I have been noticing that this forum is the only one of the three that does not flame the other consoles. Xbox 360 isn't as bad as PS3 guys though. Why do they feel the need to flame the Wii. What purpose does it really solve? You don't like the console, fine deal with it but why flame? I saw people on the ps3 forum get down right upset over each other just because one person says the wii sucks and the other says the ps3 sucks. They're all good consoles that have good things about them. Xbox 360 is clearly the online bit, PS3s are something like a 360 only they don't burn up lol, and a Wii even with shitty graphics has good gameplay. I was watching the people over there say how horrible Super Mario Galaxy was and I just don't see how they can say that. They think SMG is for children which my nephew tried to play it and he just isn't very good at it compared to me. I am just sick of the console wars and wish they'd all just come together in peace but it aint ever gonna happen. I am not sure why I am ranting on this but I just wanted to say something to someone.

Welcome to the console wars you must be new

Not new Darkprinny I just simply don't get it. All consoles are good with certain things so why say one is better than the other in the first place.

we acknowledge that the ps3 and 360 are in a completely different class. the wii is taking gaming in a new direction while sony and microsoft are just trying to improve what we all ready have.

its gonna happen, just like if you say you like mcdonalds over burgerking..its stupid but its just how people like to feel better about themselves, dont take it to heart :yesnod:

Well Jay I would understand if these people actually created the consoles but they did not. All they did was pay for something that someone else made. I know the Wii is supposed to have the youngest audience but at the same time from all three forums I must say that this one is by far the maturist over all. Xbox 360 forum is not bad at all really but my god those PS3 dudes act horribly young.

competition is good - consumer is the winner.
It is just the bad mouth from kids and other childish people who got too much time on their hand and like to bash others that is bad.
Not to mention many people think graphic is everything in gaming, that's why they love PS3 more than anything and bash the graphic of Wii.

MrKlown said:
Well Jay I would understand if these people actually created the consoles but they did not. All they did was pay for something that someone else made. I know the Wii is supposed to have the youngest audience but at the same time from all three forums I must say that this one is by far the maturist over all. Xbox 360 forum is not bad at all really but my god those PS3 dudes act horribly young.

I know exactly what you mean. I went over to that site, read a few posts under "PS3 chat" and ... wow... It seems like they have nothing better to do.

MrKlown said:

yeah, i get what your saying. but i really meant that these little kids who mooch off of their parents to get their hands on a ps3 and only a ps3 will feel that they have the best console because it is the only console they can get, however if they had all 3 consoles, theyd have a dilemma upon the question "which is the best new generation console?"

The moderator allows the people from PS3chat to come here and rant. I guess it expands on Wiichat by having variety. Have you seen PS3chat? There's a reason they are coming here. PS3chat blows. Wiichat owns.

If the PS3 bombs out in 2008, I have a feeling this place will become their home. In time they won't be able to complain anymore because they'll either go onto Home, or give up on the PS3's dismal status, which needs to make a turn around in 2008.

sagema said:
The moderator allows the people from PS3chat to come here and rant. I guess it expands on Wiichat by having variety. Have you seen PS3chat? There's a reason they are coming here. PS3chat blows. Wiichat owns.

If the PS3 bombs out in 2008, I have a feeling this place will become their home. In time they won't be able to complain anymore because they'll either go onto Home, or give up on the PS3's dismal status, which needs to make a turn around in 2008.
I agree, so much more active users and posts here, same with the 360 forum

the people who flame others pretty much have no life because they are sooooo upsessed enough to care what other people think.

MrKlown said:
Not new Darkprinny I just simply don't get it. All consoles are good with certain things so why say one is better than the other in the first place.

Baseicly what I was saying was
This happens with every generation of consoles
Ive just grown used to it
After all ive been around for 6 console wars

Strange that people think its "kiddy" when theres no middle age (herd of 80 year olds playing it in a old folkes home)

Where as 360s is someware in the twentys
PS3 is kinda the odd one out as it seems to be kids that want it

All that rapped up in the words
Welcome to the console wars you must be new

Back