Silicone Case Skin

kyaez

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
Hi everyone
Have any of u bought a silicone case for the wiimote and nunchuck?
if so which one would u recommend and where can i buy it?
thanks for the help

kyaez said:
Hi everyone
Have any of u bought a silicone case for the wiimote and nunchuck?
if so which one would u recommend and where can i buy it?
thanks for the help

yup i got the wii skins on all 4 of my wii remotes. i have to get the ones for the nunchuck and the VC controller too.

i have the regular wii TM ones in red and green (came with some mario set up i got at TRU) and black and pink.

works for me since i tend to get clammy hands! :blush2:

i didntknow there was finally one for the nunchuck, ill have to get that - i lose my nunchuck more often then the mote and theres no strap on it :ee5k:

i have the blue cover for my mote and it def helps it from moving. though the + and - become hard to hit

Seibar said:
i didntknow there was finally one for the nunchuck, ill have to get that - i lose my nunchuck more often then the mote and theres no strap on it :ee5k:

i have the blue cover for my mote and it def helps it from moving. though the + and - become hard to hit

i saw them on amazon.com the nunchuck skins and VC controllers......i have yet to see them in stores though.

i see what youre saying about the + and - that its hard to press...then again, i got nails! :) perks of being a chick....plus i hardly use those buttons at all unless i need the + button to pause my game or something......i usually just end up hitting the home button

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i saw them on amazon.com the nunchuck skins and VC controllers......i have yet to see them in stores though.

i see what youre saying about the + and - that its hard to press...then again, i got nails! :) perks of being a chick....plus i hardly use those buttons at all unless i need the + button to pause my game or something......i usually just end up hitting the home button
you use them in zelda, =)
prolly other stuff too i cant think, just saying those two are a def harder to press with it on.

Seibar said:
you use them in zelda, =)
prolly other stuff too i cant think, just saying those two are a def harder to press with it on.

oh sh*t thats right!!! that just goes to show i havent been keeping up with my zelda skills.....:blush2:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh sh*t thats right!!! that just goes to show i havent been keeping up with my zelda skills.....:blush2:
lol. go play zelda.

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-wii-version-20060607043212552.jpg

Back