Banned
Apr 20, 2007
the castle
Wii Online Code
6511-9047-7302-5504
Yea this is from http://wii.ign.com/articles/782/782268p1.html

forum.png

Everyone who wants to be my friend please PM me

Also if you wanna give me rep(the mushroom on the bottom) Thanks and if you dont then watever

April 20, 2007 - EA has been showing a huge support for Nintendo's new console thus far, and we can now add one more title to the long list of EA-Wii products. The Sims 2: Pets has been officially announced for Wii, releasing this June, and promises to deliver the classic Sims gameplay fully-centered around the Wii's IR support.

It may not be as highly original as My Sims - the full-fledged Wii Sims game built from the ground up by EA - but The Sims has been an extremely successful franchise for the company, and it's no surprise that the game is headed to Wii. Along with the confirmed IR support for point-and-click gaming (giving The Sims 2 the same feel as it has on PC), EA shared a few tidbits of information in its official release. As the obvious hook to the game, players can create their entire city filled with characters and homes as they see fit. To add a bit more personality to the game The Sims 2: Pets embraces an entirely new pet creation mode as well, allowing gamers to adopt dogs, cats, and guinea pigs to keep their Sims company.

In addition, the new Create-A-Pet mode includes more than 22 dog and 15 cant breeds such as Retrievers, Beagles, Pugs, Schnoodles, Main Coons, and Siamese. Each animal can be customized in appearance by tweaking the body shape, color, fur, nose shape, and ears. Pets also take on their own personalities, so your new cat or dog can act friendly, silly, hyper, or intelligent (helpful for learning tricks).

Once your world is created, take your pets to the Town Park to let them play, meet other pets in the city, or get exercise. Items can also be purchased in an ever-evolving town center. The longer you play, the more the town evolves over time.

We'll have more on The Sims 2: Pets as information becomes available. The release date is currently set for June 22, 2007. Be sure to check out the first Wii-specific images included in our gallery below, and keep checking back to IGN.com for the latest The Sims 2: Pets info.

why can't I dissaprove of posts this was already posted by i0n

and that's real spamy if you wanna be my friend PM me and rep me I would give you rep but I can only give good rep right now

Back