Sketches by Zhubz (edition 1)

Zhubz

Noob (and Mini Mod) Pwner
Dec 3, 2006
well i love to draw and i thought maybe i can show it off, be discovered. so heres a drawing of Link from twilight princess that i did. everything is handmade but the background, i thought i could add to it. as for the rest of my drawings i decide to feature, they will be normal, black and white (seeing as i lost my free trial for Paintshop Pro. well enjoy.

by the way, if you want to add to the collection i was thinking of making a fanart thread so if people are intrested send in your art work (Video Game Related) i will accept photoshop artwork, but it will go thru a rigorous trial to see if it deserves to be in the thread. as for handrawn, it shall not be so rigorous.

link.jpg

yeah but no one replies in the lounge!

shut up ya mini-mod, no forum has a problem with this! trust me im part of like 7 (this is the 2nd video game one)

Vagrant, that was cool getting the mods on my butt! :mad5: seriously man you gotta take a chill pill, stop being a mini mod, cuz no one likes a mod unless there a mod. so really if your not gonna reply to whats related to replying too, shut up!

Back