Skin Your Wii Wii....I did...heres how...

dedpoet777

\/\/ii'd Out For Life
Dec 20, 2006
Surfside Beach, SC
Wii Online Code
0792-2476-6769-9631
this is the link to the wii skins http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,233.htm
this is the link to the chuk and mote skins http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,234.htm

they are good skins. fairly easy to put on just takes patience. they leave no residue when coming back off, yet they stick really well and are thin. they are also pretty cheap too. about 23 dollars for a wii skin and the set of remote and chuk skins with shipping. i personally have this set below of the retro wii skin and the mote and chuck skins to match. they have plenty of other styles on their site.

retro-wii.jpg

retro-remote.jpg

hope you guys enjoy. i definitely like mine and was happy i found this site.

Last edited:
Did you just color on the wiimtoe + nunchuck skins yourself, or is the picture just choppy? Because those squares don't seem too straight and stuff (No insult intended, if you happen to take offense.)

But I dunno, that "Revolution" part just irks me.
I'll wait on another skin from them.

oh no i think it is the picture. those pics are form their site. the ones i have on now are totally straight. also they have one that is almost the same that does not say revolution on it. i however liked that it did say revolution. and also those are just two skins they have loads of other skins on their site.

Last edited:
It only looks choppy because the picture is zoomed out, click it and it'll zoom in, showing you the non-messed up pic :)

looks terrible. I love the Wiis look as it is. No need to permantly ruin it with half ass stickers.

Ozweego said:
looks terrible. I love the Wiis look as it is. No need to permantly ruin it with half ass stickers.
maybe if you read what i said youd know they arent "half ass" they are very quality skins and they peel right off as if they were never there. they dont leave any residue. so if you dont like it fine....but at least get your facts straight.

Mmm, very nice.

What is the skin actually made of, and how does it feel?

I've been thinking of getting the solid state black skin customised with a glowing/neon "Nintendo" logo down the side. :D

Intoxikation said:
Mmm, very nice.

What is the skin actually made of, and how does it feel?

I've been thinking of getting the solid state black skin customised with a glowing/neon "Nintendo" logo down the side. :D
its very much like a vinyl sticker but without all the stickyness. they are very shiny like the finish of the wii. and they are thin too. i was very shocked at how good they really were. as i said though to put them on just be slow and patient with it. you can peel them back off if you mess up but just take your time and it will be fine.

Back