SMASH My PS3 (Fanboyish Funny)

my sister just came home yesterday morning with a PS3. and right now it's just sitting there laughing and glaring at me because it knows it's my enemy. it's knows i prefer nintendo wii over it. and now it's just sitting in the house in my sister's room. GRRR!! ............:)out:

but it will be gone by decmber 2 or around there because she's just sellling it on ebay for profit. yay! it will be gone soon. but until then i have to put up with it being in the same house as me!! :mad5:

MysticGohan said:
wow those people have a lot of money wast. i hate that guy in the pimp hat and but the music was good :lol:
like I said, people donate to them to see these things. They already have full donation for the Wii destruction. :yikes:

MetroidZ said:
like I said, people donate to them to see these things. They already have full donation for the Wii destruction. :yikes:

The Wii is unbreakable you know that right? Even with a 1000kg elephant sitting on it the Wii cannot be broken. Its just common sence.

Question about the dude who said duchebag alot...what was in that box he was carrying the guy next to him had one to. i wanna know. i dont think it was a ps3.?

I'm sorry but its needs to be posted.
The Wii meets a new friend his name is sledge hammer..... The wii doesn't like sledge hammer very much
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVYnn1CTVs[/MEDIA]

ABC said:
I would PAY to see those losers get smashed.

Too true :) The guys who are doing this are sooo GAY!!!!!!!!! they should be SHOT!!!! in the head !!!! Really what retards....breaking A PS3, a Wii and a Xbox360...i mean....what are they trying to prove...that they're smart enough to by consoles and break them.....hate to be f**king stupid...now i've gotta get someone to crash their site...so it never goes online again..HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

wolf231 said:
Too true :) The guys who are doing this are sooo GAY!!!!!!!!! they should be SHOT!!!! in the head !!!! Really what retards....breaking A PS3, a Wii and a Xbox360...i mean....what are they trying to prove...that they're smart enough to by consoles and break them.....hate to be f**king stupid...now i've gotta get someone to crash their site...so it never goes online again..HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I think they're just doing it for reactions. People gave them money to do it, so its not like they wasted $600.

These guys aren't even funny. The idea is funny, but it's so poorely executed. It would have more comic value if they 'accidently' dropped it under a moving car by a massive queue waiting to get their console.

I'm sure there is a scam here somewhere.... someone is making money me thinks!

Back