Snake a Good Idea

Rei

Hug The Wii... Or Die
Aug 5, 2007
Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gamin
Wii Online Code
6465-7600-8684-0285
Do you think it was a good idea putting in Snake a 3rd Party Person into Brawl. I would enjoy playing as him but it breaks the exclusiveness of SSB series. What I mean is all the people who show up on SSB games are exclusive to The Nintendo Sistems. Snake breaks this so was it a good idea.

:shifty:

yeah i dont' like third party cahracters in brawl

but i'm not THAT against where i'm goign to write an angry letter to nintendo or anything lik ethat

im' still gonna appreciate it's awesomeness

Yeah, I can see your point. Sure, it won't be as exclusive, but so many people are looking forward to Snake being in the game. It just raises the anticipation I guess.

I'm looking forward to just him being in there to make it even more different than the others. ^^

Konami was wanting Snake to be in Melee, but the game was to far through developing so he wasn’t able to be put in... Brawl is his chance and it looks like he took it, even though he’s not on the SSB site www.smashbros.com which is silly since we know he’s in it from the magazines and ign, Unless he’s been pulled out, hope not like, I think he'll be an ace character to be in the SSB series, and it shows that Nintendo don’t just want there own, they want others to join e.g. "Final Fantasy, Castlevania, Dragonball" you never can tell with Hal (Nintendo). :lol:

Last edited:
one wing. if those three join the brawl or any smash bro's game i will immediately stop playing smash bros. god i would hate to see cloud in the game. or goku..then it would be more like a ''everyone you can imagine is in it'' fighting game o.o

dudes all im saying.. is if they stick with the popular Nintendo character through out the series people will start to lose intrest... im not saying i want them in it they are just things i took from the top of my head. All im saying is Hal has showed us that they are now starting to put 3rd party characeters in the game like *snake* so why not from Konami's Castleviania the series has been with nintendo since the NES.. so why not put a character from that... one problem with you saying Cloud hes been in one game FF7 for the PS1.. nothing else, so why would he be in it.. im saying someone from FFI, FFII, FFCC, or something like that, i dont think they would be you never know. I can see were your coming from with Goku... hes abit random i no, but like i said they where just from the top of my head.

Back