Snake!

solidkirby said:
I mean, if you're good with someone, why look somewhere else?
Because that will enrich gameplay and make you so much better overall? Friends and family are a lot more impressed by someone who's mastered (or become good at) the entire game and 20+ characters than just 1.

Last edited:
Omg everyone always says metaknight is like the best character ever but hes such a little wimp, snake is tons better than him: speed, huge range, more weapons than you can count ,he's got tons of really high knockback moves, when hes standing he's a giant and he crouches lower than anyone else.

That being said i suck with him xD

Last edited:
I actually think Snake is the hardest character to learn how to use in the game. This is because his moveset is has a very different style to it than the rest of the cast.
Almost all his moves involve you using weapons like guns and grenades. Many of them like the bazooka are awkward to control. Many of his other moves can potentially hurt him such as his mines that he places around the course. I tend to find that I'm too busy worrying about my other opponents and what they are going to do to keep track of where I place them, so I constantly find myself getting hit by my own weapons.
I personally avoid playing as Snake because I find him too difficult to control. Although I would call him the hardest to learn how to use, I would certainly not call him a bad character. I have played against some people who get a lot of K.O.s in online brawl and barely get a hit. So if you can learn how to use him, he is a very good fighter.
To be honest though, I'd suggest you try Samus before you try Snake, she's a lot like him but a little more straight forward.

So many thread bumpages.

Personally I think snake's grenades are great for glide tossing if you can do it right. Diddy and ZSS travel over twice the distance however.

Back