Who should I main?

Ch.NiGHTS

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2009
It might seem like a stupid thread but I need opinions. I will first discuss some characters that I am good/mained for a while.

Just before I do though, I need to say that I have this thing where I don't want to be a cliché character. I would prefer to play as some-one who isn't always used e.g. online.

Sonic - I am good with him and he fits into the game perfectly and fits my style alright. However though, many people use him when I play online.

Fox - I was awsome with him in Melee and am in Brawl as well but I am normally prone to falling off because of his speed.

Falco - Pretty much same as Fox, plus he sounds like a brummy lol.

Lucario - I am alright with him but find him slow and loads of people use him. He a cool down B move.

Wolf - I am thinking of making him my main, but loads of people use him and his gun is rubbish and his FS is short. I do really like him. How many people on here use him?
So who would you choose?

EDIT: Scrap this, I've decided with Wolf. Thanks Rawr with your input :).

Last edited:
My main is Kirby, I'd recommend him, just because he has all good moves. I win a lot.

Last edited:
Oh right cool, I will try. I do like how he looks after sucking up G&W.

first off, this isn't a stupid idea. a lot of people did this at least once

Sonic - I am good with him and he fits into the game perfectly and fits my style alright. However though, many people use him when I play online.
if he fits perfectly for you then use him. great recovery, massive speed, and decent power. don't let all the online n00bs make you not use him. use who your good with
Fox - I was awsome with him in Melee and am in Brawl as well but I am normally prone to falling off because of his speed.
fox is good. his recovery needs work but overall hes great.
Falco - Pretty much same as Fox, plus he sounds like a brummy lol.
same as fox but better in almost every way. just practice and the accidental suicides will eventually stop. lol yeah he does
Lucario - I am alright with him but find him slow and loads of people use him. He a cool down B move.
lucario is tricky but he can be a beast if people use him right. his ↓B is a powerful counter but spamming it will let people predict you easier.
Wolf - I am thinking of making him my main, but loads of people use him and his gun is rubbish and his FS is short. I do really like him. How many people on here use him?
first off, don't bother with FS when choosing a character. not many use them as there(mostly) overpowered moves that ruin gameplay. As for Wolf, his blaster is great. slow but great. perfect for interuppting approaches and for a decent gimping tool. lots use him because of his power, spike, and combos. if you really want wolf advice, look for SSBfreakCK. hes a wolf master.
So who would you choose?
out of the choices you've listed i would pick either Wolf or Sonic

Ah I quickly edited my first post just before you posted! As said, I hae decided with Wolf. Thanks though Shadow, it helped me a bit more.

Back