Why Is Anyone Who Uses Ike Considered a Noob?

Noob friendly becuase Noobs see his powerful Final Smash and think "oh that is so cool" but little do they know he is a half/half character, easy to us in a sense that he is powerful and not many attacks to kill, but hard in a sense that he is slow, but not a noob so I would not know, i've had plenty of experiences watching friends and cousins aka NOOBS try and play as Ike

Ike is the best. Everyone thinks I am way too strong because I am awesome with Ike.

pro gamer said:
Ike is the best. Everyone thinks I am way too strong because I am awesome with Ike.
ike is nowhere near n00b friendly...u know how much it took me to learn how to use him?besides, pro gamer is freaking good with ike,and he surely isnt a n00b.

He's too slow to be noob friendly in my opinion, his attacks may be powerful but they have to connect first. Anyway, Marth is way better than him imo.

Ike is awesome although he has super slow and predictable moves he has so much incredible power one smash and they're outta here!

I used to only use ike but i was constantly called a noob 4 some reason so i use others but its impossible 4 me to get better with them than with ike he's just so awesome.

Besides he's up b move is actually rubish and only a real nooob would spam it because they'de get they're ass kicked.

against quite a few guys online i ca own with ike even when doing 1v1's which are his weakness and against real fast guys like meta knight and pikachu and heavy guys are a treat.

He is not nooby unless used by a noob and is rather noob friendly exept for recoveries which are hard to master.

lol, thread revival

ike is considered noobish because of spammers and his super-strength. yet snake and meta have many spammers and both are really strong yet they aren't "noobish".

the whole noob question around ike is completely biased from people that always lose against him

It's probably more along the lines of so many people use Ike, so it's like the kid who wears a baseball cap because all his friends told him to. He's just too popular.

It's because people just use him to get quick KOs. I should know since I use him in online mode to do the same. Plus, his Final Smash is awesome.

Ike is considered a noob character because his attacks are no too slow and they deal massive damage. You can tell when they're noobs because they spam up b. I consider pikachu a major noob character because all you have to do is spam the down b and get smash balls. So dang annoyin!!!

you could make the argument that every character is a noob character. It just depends on how you use them.

Thread revival... >.>;

you could make the argument that every character is a noob character. It just depends on how you use them.

I personally think there's difference between a n00b character, and a character that can be spammed (since every character can spam effectively, although some better than others).

Ike is the perfect candidate for a "n00b character" because of all his attacks has such huge knockback, it's easy for them to rack up damage. This doesn't make him cheap, just very easy to use. If a n00b is spamming his smash attacks, you're bound to get hit eventually, right?

he is pretty dang easy to use plus since everyone and their grandma uses him, either ur a noob or u have used him for a while....the Vets used him first then the noobs, but again, he is way too easy to master and since he is so easy, noobs use an easy character, he has basic attacks and his final smash looks tight and its powerful, but there are a lot of final smashes that are a lot more powerful than his.

Back