Attention All Ike Users This Thread Is For You

Idk, the costume doesn´t look that happy to me. I found the music in the first stage to be awesome, kind of makes you appreciated how much cooler Brawl would have been with a touch of Final Fantasy.

Still a remarkable Ike, almost makes me want to start using Ike. But then again at some point I´ve wanted to use all characters.

I got back to Ike this week. He's fun until he gets gimped :/

Ally? M2K? Someone link me to this vids NNNAAAAOOOH!

Ok...I don´t know about genesis videos, as far as I know there was no live feed and I have no clue if they were recorded and posted.
As for the APEX matches, simply look in the previous page. Or you could just also look for them on youtube yourself.

I remember Brawling an Ally when I was battling a person in my Friend Roster. Guess he does change his name now and then.

Ally's is pronounced "Al-ee", "al-ee" is his real name. He just messed up in the translation.
Go to youtube, and type Ally vs. m2k Genesis. These kind of things are amazingly easy to find by yourself, and you shouldn't need to ask someone.
Yeah, those are APEX, I posted that so long ago. Then replied with out looking at what I posted.

So is there anything new with Ike in Brawl+ besides his recovery?

Ike's recovery in Brawl+ is the same, you're thinking Balanced Brawl. And no, that's pretty much it except maybe some buffs to some attacks perhaps, didn't pay much attention.

Ike in Brawl+ is not that special, imo. Almost the same as the original one, except you can do more with grabs to combo.

Back