Brawl online play rankings

Paulpro said:
I like the play to prove idea ;) Then you might be suprised by how good someone is and that's always fun.

I just wouldn't want to add people permantently because it would make it too hard to find people I actually know on the list of all the people I've added. So I would probably remove people after I played them a couple times...

Unless They could have a way to add people on brawl only not on your wii...
Thats where we disagree.

I consider many people on this site to be just as a friend as many of my day-to-day friends, if not more. Many a time I've decided not to hang out at a friends house so that I could chat with some of my friends on here.

Having said that, and seeing that all of my friends on WiiChat are better Brawler's (gamers) than any of my day-to-day friends, they go in front of my day-to-day friends on my FC List.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Thats where we disagree.

I consider many people on this site to be just as a friend as many of my day-to-day friends, if not more. Many a time I've decided not to hang out at a friends house so that I could chat with some of my friends on here.

Having said that, and seeing that all of my friends on WiiChat are better Brawler's (gamers) than any of my day-to-day friends, they go in front of my day-to-day friends on my FC List.

I second that!

I only know girls in real life and it's pain watching them play Smash Bros.

oops, I submited this twice... just scroll down...

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Thats where we disagree.

I'm thinking more for sending people messages that I know in real life but live on the other side of the country (for instance my cousin who never goes on the computer so I can't email him) and things like that.

I am still wondering if you can have a seperate friends list for every game, that is also seperate from your Wii friends list. If you can then I don't really have a problem with adding people I don't know to my brawl friends list.

^Yes, all online games have their own Friend Code, and thus there own list of friends. My Wii has about 20 Friends and my Mario Strikers has 3.

And on a second note, thanks to a wii update, you can now organize your buddy list however you please. You can click and drag names by pressing A+B and place them in an empty spot. I left a blank page between my online friends and day-to-day friends, and I think that would solve your problem, too.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Yes, all online games have their own Friend Code, and thus there own list of friends. My Wii has about 20 Friends and my Mario Strikers has 3.

And on a second note, thanks to a wii update, you can now organize your buddy list however you please. You can click and drag names by pressing A+B and place them in an empty spot. I left a blank page between my online friends and day-to-day friends, and I think that would solve your problem, too.
Oh really, great thanks! I haven't had my wii online since August ever since my dad changed our routers security settings, I don't have any online games yet besides Big brain academy (and in my opinion that's just stupid; plus the only online thing is showing your scores to your wii friends) and I've just been to lazy to hook it back up so I've just been looking at VC games on the computer ect...

ug... why does it always do this... I clicked edit and just added that I was going to set it back up tonight and it made another post... I must've pressed the wrong thing...

Lol, you are an expert double poster.

So are you going to consider adding people you don't know now?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Lol, you are an expert double poster.

So are you going to consider adding people you don't know now?

Yah, definatly thanks

Back