Pay to Play may help Smash online out a bit?

bamblakopz said:
lol, i guess i just don't agree with u that much... lets agree to disagree.... :D

agreed :p

malnin said:
they already said their wont be ranking on brawl since people are poor sports
Thats the reason! XD

Well there neeeds to be a damn update fast...We Brawlers NEED a chatroom,...a leaderboard...ranking system, atleast...ATLEAST...the chat room or abilit to speak. Something....And if it becomes like XBOX live then hell...i donnt care i will play to have a GOOD online experience, not a crappy free one.

$50 US for the game, but you pay extra to get more features? That's (IMO) bull.

Besides, the targeted audience is probably children (from the simplicity of online play and etc.). They want to leech money off of children begging their parents?

All my opinion :-/

since you guys are talking a little about mario kart, i bet that game is gonna be laggy for a week too -_- ghost racers o_O

Games like Star Craft 2, Diablo 2 aren't pay to play. The problem Nintendo encountered is the same Sega encountered with PSO. X amount of people started spilling on, more than they expected, and now they are trying to catch up. Give it time.

sagema said:
Games like Star Craft 2, Diablo 2 aren't pay to play. The problem Nintendo encountered is the same Sega encountered with PSO. X amount of people started spilling on, more than they expected, and now they are trying to catch up. Give it time.

exactly, just be patient, it will get better.

Pay 2 Play = fixes in bugs, more content, expected lag free matches any where in the country. I would be willing to pay 15 or 20 dollars a month for Pay 2 Play. Nintendo has no motivation to improve upon their online system because they're getting nothing out it. I don't enjoy playing MMO's that are free because I typically don't see any progression on what's been created while games that I pay x amount of dollars typically releases patches once a week or so. Pay 2 Play 4 Brawl ftw.

I would have been happy if we had to wait another 3 months just so we could have a bunch of cool features for online play...

Back