What Characters do you plan on mastering?

Link: My main in melee. I practiced every day with this guy, and kicked some major butt. With his upgrades in brawl, I look forward to playing as him again.
Pit: I've been keeping an eye on this guy ever since the original brawl trailer. He looks swift, fluid, and he has amazing recovery.
Sonic: This guy is all about speed, speed, speed, and his b-moves are extremely cool. Coupled with the fact that I love the Sonic series, this blue hedgehog looks like he'll get some hefty playtime.
Wolf: This guy looks awesome, and from what I've seen, he has a different enough moveset to set himself apart from fox and falco.
Lucario: With his unique ability of powering up his attacks as he takes more damage and his wicked final smash (say it with me now: KAMEHAMEHA!!!) Lucario looks like what everyone wanted mewtwo to be.

in order,
Link
Ness
Meta Knight
Sonic

Last edited:
nice
Lucario
is prolly going to be like mewtwo in melee

-Toon Link
-Sheik
-Zero Suit Samus
-Meta Knight
-Pit

Ill Be Trying To Master Sonic, Pikachu, Link, Fox McCloud, Maybe Pit And The Pokemon Trainer!
The Pokemon Trainer Looks Soooo Cool!:thumbsup:

I Really Cant Wait For Charizard!:cornut: Snake Looks Cool Too, So I Might Try And Master Him...I Forgot One - Kirby!!! Definitely Mastering Him!:smilewinkgrin:

I think we should try and eventually master everyone. That way if you're in a tournament whose official rules outlaw a certain character during a match, you always have a backup.
Also having a large repertoire of characters makes your game harder to analyze and beat. If you overuse the same characters, players are more likely to exploit your shortcomings.

@Extra Life Mushroom: I doubt I'll be able to master everyone (I can NEVER be good as Yoshi) but I'll probably build up my skills as three or four characters, Each with different styles.

Back